Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Felder on Facebook!

Default Re: Felder on Facebook!

Hey guys, is the Facebook post from Nov. 21 still up? I left a comment yesterday evening and when I went back this morning to see if there were any replies, I couldn't find it. Either he deleted it or for some reason it's hidden from me.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border

Looks like he indeed has removed it - the class act that he is.

Why am I not surprised. He did that same thing about Don's arrest that happened 35 years ago (the poor anniversary was just a week ago) and it was magically gone later. Was that last year when he posted that. I can't remember.
    Last edited by shunlvswx; 11-28-2015 at 05:41 PM.

Stuck on the Border

Perhaps he has someone monitoring this thread and he took note.

Stuck on the Border

Only four or five people have discussed it here. Interesting if that would have made him remove it. I think it's more likely that someone close to him talked to him about it or he started to regret it himself. Perhaps posts like the one Sodascouts quoted made him go "enough's enough". Although I can't believe that he didn't see them coming.

Stuck on the Border

I'd missed that soda posted to his facebook. Maybe that did it!

Stuck on the Border

What did she write? "If you don't remove this I will tell everyone that you were not the first to use those chords in Hotel California"?

For the curious, Here's what I wrote:

"Why did you post this? You must have realized some of your fans would take it as an opportunity to bash Frey and Henley (as evinced by the comments). Is that what you wanted? I admire your immense talent, I own both your albums, I have attended your shows, and I even paid a few hundred dollars to meet you during the 'soundtrack of summer' tour. Still, I have to say that this post does not communicate you are 'so over' it. Quite the opposite."

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border

Takes guts to write an honest post like that - and it's not in the least insulting. Thanks for speaking for many fans, including myself. Me? I prefer to just complain instead of actually doing something.

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    For the curious, Here's what I wrote:

"Why did you post this? You must have realized some of your fans would take it as an opportunity to bash Frey and Henley (as evinced by the comments). Is that what you wanted? I admire your immense talent, I own both your albums, I have attended your shows, and I even paid a few hundred dollars to meet you during the "soundtrack of summer" tour. Still, I have to say that this post does not communicate you are 'so over' it. Quite the opposite. "
    Congratulations, Soda.

I had actually thought of suggesting that someone from here who looks at his page make a comment there.

And I didn't know he had posted about Don Henley's arrest. He's all sweetness & light, of course. He's never done a thing wrong in his life. When he was fired it was Frey & Henley's fault. He should listen to Led Zeppelin's Nobody's Fault But Mine.