Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Felder on Facebook!

Default Re: Felder on Facebook!

Quote Originally Posted by Freypower View Post
    Congratulations, Soda.

I had actually thought of suggesting that someone from here who looks at his page make a comment there.

And I didn't know he had posted about Don Henley's arrest. He's all sweetness & light, of course. He's never done a thing wrong in his life. When he was fired it was Frey & Henley's fault. He should listen to Led Zeppelin's Nobody's Fault But Mine.
    Yes he did. He took it down real quick. It was only up for maybe a few hours. I forgot what he wrote, but he wrote something like I remembered this day or something like that. He said something else, but I can't remembered. It was either last year or a year before. Does anybody remembered that post?
    Last edited by shunlvswx; 11-28-2015 at 05:40 PM.

Stuck on the Border

Very bizarre to mention ancient stuff like that.

Good to know the post is gone!

Maybe he just needed someone to be straight with him about how he was coming off and my reply fit the bill, maybe it was something that was posted on this board, or maybe it was some other reason that has nothing to do with any of us. Regardless of why he took it down, I'm glad he did, and I hope he thinks twice before making such a post again.

Shun, I remember people talking about his post regarding Henley's arrest, but I never saw it myself. I believe it was posted last year on the anniversary of the arrest, but I could be mistaken. Weirdly, the anniversary of the arrest is November 21, so if I'm right, he posted that one exactly a year before he posted this one.

Bizarre indeed.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border MaryCalifornia's Avatar

Perhaps he has an annual calendar reminder to post something lame about the Eagles. Then another reminder to take it down.

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    Good to know the post is gone!

Maybe he just needed someone to be straight with him about how he was coming off and my reply fit the bill, maybe it was something that was posted on this board, or maybe it was some other reason that has nothing to do with any of us. Regardless of why he took it down, I'm glad he did, and I hope he thinks twice before making such a post again.

Shun, I remember people talking about his post regarding Henley's arrest, but I never saw it myself. I believe it was posted last year on the anniversary of the arrest, but I could be mistaken. Weirdly, the anniversary of the arrest is November 21, so if I'm right, he posted that one exactly a year before he posted this one.

Bizarre indeed.
    He did post it on the anniversary of Don's arrest, but I don't remember which year it was. I don't know if it was 2013 or 2014. It probably was 2013. I guess interesting stuff always happen around the anniversary of Don's arrest and has to do dab at Don around that time.

I don't know why he does that. I'm surprise he didn't post something about Glenn's surgery, but his post has been about Don lately. Like I said earlier. I bet his fans wouldn't tell him the whole story about what happen in Detroit.

Stuck on the Border

I haven't been following the Eagles lately, but I know Glenn has been having some health issues. I wonder if Don F has wished him well on his Facebook or Twitter page. If he has I've missed it. Just wondering because in that latest post that was taken down Don said that he wished them well.

Stuck on the Border

Good one, Soda. Maybe Don just needed to see it from a different perspective. He may have genuinely intended to settle his fans and not thought it through. If you don't spend much time on social media, you might not realise how it feeds on negativity.

It's not surprising if Don has a mean streak which leads to posts like the one about Henley's arrest but that he later thinks better of it. It's normal behaviour.

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Soda, that was a perfect response! Thank you for doing it. I'm kind of like chaim!

How juvenile that he continues to do stuff like that!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

I agree, Soda! Great response!

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by chaim View Post
    I haven't been following the Eagles lately, but I know Glenn has been having some health issues. I wonder if Don F has wished him well on his Facebook or Twitter page. If he has I've missed it. Just wondering because in that latest post that was taken down Don said that he wished them well.
    I think if he had done so we would have heard about it by now.

Frankly it's better that he says nothing because it would make him look like a hypocrite & it would probably also encourage his supporters to insult Glenn.