Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: Felder on Facebook!

Default Re: Felder on Facebook!

Has Don's relationship status always said "It's complicated."?

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Well since I hardly do anything on Facebook, I couldn't answer this question. And, of course, I don't know all the facts here, but that doesn't exactly seem like a very flattering compliment to a woman who he has been with for approximately 15 years and is the mother of one of his sons. I really not trying to judge them, but I'm thinking if I were in a similar situation, I'd probably want to 'uncomplicate' things and move the hell on - just sayin'!

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

I went back and looked at it again and I'm thinking that's not an official page. There are two different pages for Don and this one doesn't contain any of the latest news and messages. So I'm not sure the legitimacy of the page now.

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Thanks for the info, wt. I sure hope you're right about that page not being legit.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Stuck on the Border

If it's not official I wonder why Don hasn't done something about it. Hasn't this page/profile been on Facebook for seven years?

I don't think Felder dwells on this stuff, I think that it's mostly fans that DO the dwelling. Every word he says is open to interpretation of being mad at Frey & Henley, but I think he is over it. Fans Feed the Fire, not the guys.
    Frey & Henley never talk about it & Felder is ALWAYS asked about it, so what is he supposed to do????

His answer was classy & I think at this age he has no desire to kick anyone's ass or whatever they said...

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by Topkat View Post
    I don't think Felder dwells on this stuff, I think that it's mostly fans that DO the dwelling. Every word he says is open to interpretation of being mad at Frey & Henley, but I think he is over it. Fans Feed the Fire, not the guys.
    Frey & Henley never talk about it & Felder is ALWAYS asked about it, so what is he supposed to do????

His answer was classy & I think at this age he has no desire to kick anyone's ass or whatever they said...
    I agree with the bolded statement. However, I believe that by answering questions and reposting that tweet, Felder is encouring those fans who want to feed the fire. Frey and Henley rarely get asked about Felder and that's because the interviewers know they won't get an answer.

In the case of his facebook, Felder could have posted his statement about being over it and then encouraged his fans to move past it with him. He chose an open question, instead.

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by UndertheWire View Post
    I agree with the bolded statement. However, I believe that by answering questions and reposting that tweet, Felder is encouring those fans who want to feed the fire. Frey and Henley rarely get asked about Felder and that's because the interviewers know they won't get an answer.

In the case of his facebook, Felder could have posted his statement about being over it and then encouraged his fans to move past it with him. He chose an open question, instead.
    Yes, especially since social media isn't always the most civilized platform for discussion.
    Is there a possibility that Don F simply isn't aware that there are thousands of people in the internet willing to take the opportunity to bash Glenn (and, to a lesser extent, Don H)?

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by chaim View Post
    Yes, especially since social media isn't always the most civilized platform for discussion.
    Is there a possibility that Don F simply isn't aware that there are thousands of people in the internet willing to take the opportunity to bash Glenn (and, to a lesser extent, Don H)?
    I find that hard to believe.

So I was reading dons twitter and some guy said something tying to star a dram,a and thia is what Felder basically said f off.
    Attached Images Attached Images