Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: TMZ Reports: Joe Walsh gets death threats from elderly neighbor!

Default Re: TMZ Reports: Joe Walsh gets death threats from elderly neighbor!

Well that's just awful
    Oh they tell me there is a place over younder cool water running through the burning sand until we learn to love one another we will never reach the promised land. Hole In The World 2001

Stuck on the Border AzEaglesFan's Avatar

Walsh tried to get to the heart of the problem, but could not reason with Adhoot.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

Now everyone knows that any journalist worth his weight would have gone for the more Eagley reference here, the heart of the matter.
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

Stuck on the Border tbs fanatic's Avatar

One of the articles says that Joe's never had a problem with this guy before. The guy is in his 70's - maybe he has developed some sort of dementia, Alzheimers - it can make you think and do weird things. I wonder if anyone has considered that?

Wow, that article had a lot more info than the other reports.

If what it says is true and the older neighbor is suddenly behaving irrationally and aggressively when he hadn't before, it's very possible dementia has crept up on him. If that's the case, perhaps Joe taking this measure will motivate him to seek treatment.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Well, that is definitely something to consider in this case. I know from dealing with my mom how scary an Alzheimer's patient's behavior can become. There were numerous times when I feared for mine or one of my family members' safety during her illness. Of course, it is impossible to rationalize with them because they are incapable of recognizing that their behavior is abnormal. Unfortunately, the behavior can't be ignored for their own and others safety.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

This topic is also mentioned in the german press, I found an short article

Provisional injunction
    Eagles guitarist defends himself against shooting-furious pensioner.The guitarist of the Eagles, Joe Walsh, holds a violent pensioners at a distance.The musician obtained a provisional injunctionon Monday against his over 70 years old neighbour, how the Internet site " TMZ" reported.
    Now the senior must keep away from Walsh, after he have threatened to shoot the musician. Besides the man must carry the lawyer costs of the procedure according to for the report.
    "For the record, we never broke up, we just took a 14-year vacation!"
    (Glenn Frey)

I wonder if Joe was in court or just his lawyer, http://www.zimbio.com/Joe+Walsh/arti...training+Order

The article seems to imply that Adhoot was immediately assumed to be in the wrong because he didn't show up at court. To me, that says Joe must have been there - there's that whole "right to face your accuser" thing. Of course maybe nowadays lawyers can stand in, but if that's the case it surprises me that Adhoot didn't even bother to call a lawyer.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

I'm really wondering if Adhoot even understands what is going on. If he has a family surely they know about all of this and would have made sure he was there or represented. This is a strange case. If Adhoot has mental problems he is probably dangerous because he doesn't fully understand his actions. But then he may be just a mean person.