Page 258 of 300 FirstFirst ... 158208248254255256257258259260261262268 ... LastLast
Results 2,571 to 2,580 of 2991

Thread: What's Happening In Your Life?

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Default Re: What's Happening In Your Life?

Jess, I'm sorry to hear this news about your cousin. I'll keep you and her family in my thoughts and prayers.

SH, best of luck with your classes!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Jess I'm so sorry to hear that. You and your Family are in my prayers

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Yes, Jess, that is a rotten thing to happen your family. You have had a very rough year. I really hope things improve in the very near future. You are all in my thoughts and prayers and particularly your young cousin.

Holly! Great to hear from you again, and that you are doing well in college. I hope your time there is very successful

I've been hit by the BlackBerry outage that is spanning the world at the moment, as is Lou! Its amazing how much we rely on mobile internet and the ability to send IM's. I hope full service is restored soon.

I was at my locker this morning putting my bag into it just before class. A colleague going to HER locker commented on my locker art 'Is that your locker Buddy?' she inquired..... about the pics of Glenn that are plastered across the inside of the door!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Jess, I'm still praying for you & your family!

Lisa, that was a cute comment that your colleague made about the pictures of Glenn!

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by Glennsallnighter View Post
    Yes, Jess, that is a rotten thing to happen your family. You have had a very rough year. I really hope things improve in the very near future. You are all in my thoughts and prayers and particularly your young cousin.

Holly! Great to hear from you again, and that you are doing well in college. I hope your time there is very successful

I've been hit by the BlackBerry outage that is spanning the world at the moment, as is Lou! Its amazing how much we rely on mobile internet and the ability to send IM's. I hope full service is restored soon.

I was at my locker this morning putting my bag into it just before class. A colleague going to HER locker commented on my locker art 'Is that your locker Buddy?' she inquired..... about the pics of Glenn that are plastered across the inside of the door!
    Yes, you told me about your locker while we were in chat. As for the BlackBerry outage I feel for you. All those gadgets you were using at Niagara Falls.... all I had was my humble iPod. Oh, and my camera, which did prove useful as it happened.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetHolly View Post
    Sorry I haven't been on here in what seems like forever. I started college back in August. I'm working on a certificate. It's to become a multimedia developer. I'm taking one class this semester - intro to digital media. I hope to become a web page designer one day.
    Good luck at school!

GA - how frustrating about Blackberry. What's the deal with that?! And I definitely like your choice of "locker buddy"!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Thanks Soda! So do I!

Well since Monday afternoon people with BlackBerry phones cannot get Internet (consequently, email) and cannot use the Blackberry IM feature. now that whole package costs me only €10 more per month. Now I'm finding I have to text instead, and outside of Ireland this is costing me additionally per text. I'm sure Lou who also has a BB , and who ha also been effected is in the same boat. it seems to be an International thing!

Well Julie, that camera turned up trumps! I guess we'll manage somehow!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Thanks for all the support and well wishes.
    How can love survive in such a graceless age?

Jess, I'm so sorry for your loss.
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

Jess I'm so sorry to hear about your loss! You and your whole family are in my thoughts and prayers!

The first part of my vacation is over and it was great! We had a great time the mood was always good!
    Part 2 of my vacation starts tomorrow, however, we first fly to Parison Monday but I go to my sister alrady tomorrow
    "For the record, we never broke up, we just took a 14-year vacation!"
    (Glenn Frey)