Page 15 of 300 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast

Thread: What's Happening In Your Life?

Default Re: What's Happening In Your Life?

Yeah, now I can say I've been to one of TBF's famous vinyl parties! We had so much fun we stayed up until 4:00! I'm getting too old for that! Home now and time to take a nap!
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Well I just woke up from my nap!! 4:00 am--that's the time we get up during the week! It was great having Nancy, Cathy & hubby here this weekend.

My hubby and a couple of friends decided to surprise me with a birthday cake while everyone was here for the vinyl party. While the 2nd album was playing---The Long Run--when the song TRL started playing, everyone sat off poppers and Larry presented me with a cake....

Sneaky little devils!!!
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Okay, firstly, I am gutted that you three were together and I couldn't be there!! Glad you had a blast though.

Nanc, enjoy your farewell party - although I'm sure you're feeling a little emotional at the moment. It's a big step. Best of luck with EVERYTHING.

Willie - I love that cake!

Good news for Felix. He went home today. As far as I can understand, they're still not sure what the problem was... but he has been fine since he's been back in hospital. He's feeding well, looking well, and all his tests have come back normal. His blood sugars were very low when he was rushed back to hospital, but I guess they've taken the view that it was probably just too early for them to go home. Anyway - this is a positive step, and he seems to be just fine! Thanks so much for all your thoughts and messages. I really appreciate them.

you better put it all behind you, baby, 'cause life goes on
    you keep carrying that anger, it'll eat you up inside--

Good to hear Lou

Willie, the picture of the cake turned out great. Larry was so sweet to surprise you like that. As you all can see, the icing was black, so we all probably had black teeth!

I wanted to add that last night was a little bittersweet for me, since it's the last time I'm going to see Nancy before she moves to Memphis. It's been nice living so close and meeting at Eagles shows and going to Timothy's show together. Who knows if we'll get to do it again? All of you who have met her know how sweet and kind Nancy is. I'm going to miss her.
    ~ Cathy ~

Aw, thank you Cathy! This has been quite a weekend for me. But there's no law that says I can't come back to visit!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Lou, glad to hear the good news from Felix!

Willie, love the cake! How nice from Larry and your friends!

Because I have vacation in 2 weeks (6 weeks ), we have already planned a little bit! In August we (my sister and her boyfriend come along) fly for a few days to Copenhagen / Denmark, I tihink this will be nice! What I will do the rest of the vacation I don't know, yet!
    "For the record, we never broke up, we just took a 14-year vacation!"
    (Glenn Frey)

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Well you could stay permanantly 'stuck on the Border' Koala, or you could mark exams like I am doing now! Whatever you do, relax, have fun, and take care of that knee!

Lou, wonderful to hear that Felix is at home now and is ok. I know it has been a very anxious time for your family. Hopefully the little tyke and his brother will thrive now.

Wow Willie! I love the cake! What a lovely surprise. And what a wonderful party you had the other evening.

Nancy, I hope 'Farewell 1' went well as you face the Long Road out of Indiana. But I'm sure you'll have a Peaceful Easy Feeling in Memphis. Just Take it Easy on your journey, don't spend too much of your Life in the Fast Lane. and in no time you'll be the New Kid in Town. And of course Willie and everyone else knows, you will NOT be Indiana's Girl from Yesterday. You'll be back again....... when Hell Freezes Over.
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

GA Very cute!! Especially about being back to Indiana when Hell Freezes Over-anyone who escapes Indiana probably feels that way! I'm pretty sure that Cathy and Eric and Nancy were all feeling that way as they left my home Sunday morning and drove right into one of these storms we've been having. Received a text from Cathy once they were back on the road saying they don't know what we've been doing up here to p*ss off the weather Gods but stop it! Cathy--I say road trip to Memphis one of these days!

Lou-very good news about little Felix. What a relief for the whole family I'm sure.
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Quote Originally Posted by TimothyBFan View Post
    Cathy--I say road trip to Memphis one of these days!
    Now you've got your thinking cap on Willie! Or...I hear there's going to be a pretty good concert in Louisville, KY in October we could all meet halfway at...
    ~ Cathy ~