Page 189 of 300 FirstFirst ... 89139179185186187188189190191192193199239289 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 2991

Thread: What's Happening In Your Life?

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Default Re: What's Happening In Your Life?

Thought I'd come and ask all of you for some positive thoughts being sent this way AGAIN for our friend Brandon. He had another scan Tuesday and received the news yesterday that the tumor has grown, that their is activity in the lymphs under his arm and that his lung is starting to collapse again due to the pressure on his ribcage from the tumor. He heads to Northwestern University today to start a new trial treatment there and if that doesn't work he will head down to Vanderbilt to try another trial treatment there. Honestly, if you saw him, you would never imagine this man has stage 4 lung cancer. His days are normal with work and the family and he and Tiffiany are just the 2 strongest, most amazing people I have ever met in my life!!! Please keep all of them in your thoughts and prayers today as they attempt another hurdle.
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Having been through what you and your friends are going through with Brandon and his battle, I give to You, Your's and Brandon my most sincere encouragements.

MikeA

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Best of luck to Brandon and his family. I hope something works for him soon. I'll keep them in my thoughts and prayers.
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Stuck on the Border

Sending lots of prayers and positive thoughts Brandon's way.
    [

Same here - they sound like terrific people. Hoping and praying for the best for Brandon.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border

TBF - Best of luck to them both. I wish them the very best.

TG - Best of luck with your decision.

Stuck on the Border tequila girl's Avatar

Willie, sending lots of positive healing vibes Brandon's way - I hope the new treatment is successful....my thoughts and Best Wishes are with you all..
    ~Carole~

There is no more new frontier - we have got to make it here

Me too Willie. Brandon and Tiffany sound like they have a very positive attitude through all of this.
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Thanks you guys. They ended up having to drain several litres of fluid off his lung yesterday also. But they have a new game plan and it's just a wait and see. I had the kids for part of the day yesterday and it's no wonder they are fighting so hard--the kids are just wonderful. So much to live for for Brandon.

We're trying to be a shoulder to lean on for several of our friends right now. Not only Brandon, but my bff Amy & her hubby Chris (Nancy & Cathy have met them), one father has prostate cancer and the other has congestive heart failure. My other bff's mother has terminal liver cancer and has been given 4-6 months and her 16 year old daughter who is also going thru some health issues with a intestinal disease that is very, very rare and 95% of the time, found only in the elderly. The daughter had 2 open heart surgeries before she was 1 and is now having some issues with that also. Poor Barb is splitting her time to take Sami to Riley's Children's Hospital in Indy and then she flies back out to Washington State where her mother & father are.

Hubby and I are taking them all out to breakfast tomorrow and spending some time with them. You just feel so helpless and can't do much but just be there. They were all there for me 3 years ago when my father was dying from the C word also so I'm happy to be there for them all now.
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Wow, Willie, you really do have a lot to deal with. I know it must be hard for you and your family too. I'm sending positive thoughts and prayers along for you and all your friends also.
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten