Page 55 of 300 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155 ... LastLast

Thread: What's Happening In Your Life?

Default Re: What's Happening In Your Life?

Willie you and your mom are in my prayers

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Thanks all of you. Just spoke to my Mom and her doctor doubled the antibiotic she is already taking and added another one and giving her 48 hours to see a noticeable difference. If there is no difference by Friday morning, she gets admitted. Fingers crossed these antibiotics do the trick.
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Thanks for voting, everybody. I appreciate the help. Although it doesn't look like my Weatherford Eagles will be winning. I just voted again and saw that they've slipped into the 3rd spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Troubadour View Post
    I'm gonna vote now. I almost want to put on my Weatherford Eagles hoodie to get into the spirit!
    I completely forgot that you had a Weatherford Eagles hoodie.

Molly, glad things are going good for your son on the house front.

Oh Willie, I sure hope things start to look up for you. Sending good thoughts and prayers to your mom.
    ~Jess~

Stranded "on a corner in Winslow, Arizona
    Such a fine sight to see."

Quote Originally Posted by TimothyBFan View Post
    Thanks all of you. Just spoke to my Mom and her doctor doubled the antibiotic she is already taking and added another one and giving her 48 hours to see a noticeable difference. If there is no difference by Friday morning, she gets admitted. Fingers crossed these antibiotics do the trick.
    Here's hoping that those new antibiotics get a supercharged adrenalin rush and kick those infection bugs in the butt!

MikeA

I hope everything ends up okay for your mom! Hang in there, and I hope you had a better week

Well, I just finished up with my first week of school. Overall, I like all of my classes. Every year, the whole sophomore class takes a Hebrew Immersion trip to Israel. This year it's my turn to go. We are out there for 6 weeks, and we stay at a little boarding school. We have classes everyday, and they are all in Hebrew. I'm really excited, but so nervous! I've never been away for that long, let alone in a different country! We leave like mid November, so it's coming up here soon!

Banned

Wow EaglesFanatic, that sounds like a fantastic experience! How many students are going?

Today I actually got on the treadmill, burned 250 calories in 30 minutes. Took care of that cookie I had for breakfast. I don't want to be the fat girl in Mexico in November.

Quote Originally Posted by Eve View Post
    Wow EaglesFanatic, that sounds like a fantastic experience! How many students are going?

Today I actually got on the treadmill, burned 250 calories in 30 minutes. Took care of that cookie I had for breakfast. I don't want to be the fat girl in Mexico in November.
    Nice job Eve You're going to Mexico in Novemer? How fun! There will be about 20 students going on the trip. We have a really small class lol

Wow EF! That's a great opportunity for you!

Stuck on the Border

Willie, hope your mom is doing well and the antibiotics are making headway by now.

EF -what an amazing opportunity! Once you get there, I imagine you'll be so busy soaking it all up -nerves will go away quickly.

Just got back today from a quick 4 day trip to the western part of Wisconsin. I'm embarrassed to say, having lived here all my life, I've never been to that corner of the state. We stayed right over the border in Galena, Illinois and drove a few miles further into Dubuque, IA. Lots of history along the Mississippi River. I had no idea how beautiful the area is.

Other than a lot of walking and nonstop sightseeing (a trip with Ditka means no rest for the weary!), it was a very educational and relaxing trip.
    [

Wow EF, that's a great experience for you!
    "For the record, we never broke up, we just took a 14-year vacation!"
    (Glenn Frey)