Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Chicago 6-19-2010

Out on the Border

Lightbulb Re: Chicago 19.6.2010

Brad Rice wasn't with Keith on Saturday night..............you may mean Brian Nutter...........the guitar player to Keith[s left!

His hair is longer now..................

Stuck on the Border luvthelighthouse's Avatar

Default Re: Chicago 19.6.2010

So, hows the new tour book? Pics please

Again, Nancy, you have outdone yourself! It is always exciting to read about an Eagles concert but the way you write it is like reading a fasinating novel. Thanks so much for taking the time to write such an indepth review!

Stuck on the Border EasyFeeling's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FeedTheFire View Post
    Brad Rice wasn't with Keith on Saturday night..............you may mean Brian Nutter...........the guitar player to Keith[s left!

His hair is longer now..................
    I didn't notice that LOL True, Brad is not in Keith's band anymore. Didn't you miss Chris R.? It's sad that he has left the band.

I like Brian's hair. Now I go read.

Awwwww, that was a real treat And for the parking thing... this is really mean!

Thanks so much for your fantastic review, I totally enjoyed reading it!
    Last edited by EasyFeeling; 06-21-2010 at 03:06 PM.

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Soda, fabulous review once again! I felt like I was right there with you! I'm sorry about the ridiculous $46 parking fee. Yikes! I'm planning to drive in part way to St. Louis and take the metrolink to the stadium. Everyone I've talked to says I'll get out much faster that way. And it will be much cheaper.

I don't know how you remember so many little details of the concerts. I'll certainly try, but I'm usually so in awe of it all that I can't remember anything!

That idiot professional reviewer must not have been able to see the, what 50,000?, fans that were there. So is he saying that most of them left when the Eagles came out? Sorry. I don't buy it! And it says something to me about the economy: it looks to me like 50,000 fans managed to buy tickets! At those inflated prices! You know, yes, they are expensive. But evidently people are willing to pay them! 50,000 is no small number!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Thanks for all the nice comments guys - so glad you liked the review! I wanted to put in as much detail as possible for everyone who wasn't able to come, but I also did it for myself - I got to relive the concert while writing it.

FTF - thanks for the correction about Brian; I went back and fixed it. I'm embarrassed that I forgot his name so quickly, but at least I remembered Jerry!

EF - You were the first person who brought Keith to my attention and I thought of you several times watching him play. You and Brooke are definitely right about him!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

I was also lucky enough to get a smile and a point from Glenn, which of course made me feel like a million bucks.
    I still blows me away that Glenn actually knows you (and a few others)! You are very lucky ladies indeed!!

Out on the Border

Soda, I am printing your review for my memory box.........thanks again!!

EasyFeeling.......I miss both Brad and Chris R in Keith's band......

I think Keith just wanted a smaller band so he could be more versatile...........he has recently used female back up singers and horns for some of his special appearances...............

Hotel California [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dY6e7_jpevc&feature=related[/ame]

Peacefull Easy Feeling [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8FyOdhzNH4[/ame]
    "For the record, we never broke up, we just took a 14-year vacation!"
    (Glenn Frey)

Border Desperado

Nancy! I love all of your reviews. I have talked my sister into going to see them in Louisville,Ky in October. It will be her 1st Eagles show. I saw them at Conseco in Indianapolis last year;row 6 by Joe. Someday I will get around to writing my review of that show. Also,Nancy, I understand your parking situation in Chicago since I had similar problems the day after my sister and I saw DON at the Rosemont last November( He was fantastic as usual).Good Luck in Memphis.