Page 7 of 85 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 849

Thread: Don videos on YouTube and other video sites

  1. #61
    Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA
    Posts
    18,624

    Default

    Wow - I meant to comment earlier about the revised NELITW video. I like this one better too, DF. And I was really glad to see Everybody Wants to Rule the World. He does such a great job with it.

    "People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

  2. #62
    Administrator sodascouts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Where Faulkner collides with Elvis
    Posts
    33,059

    Default

    Don's version of Everybody Wants to Rule the World isn't my favorite, although he does a fine job with it. I think my aversion to it has more to do with the fact that when I was in middle school, I loved Tears for Fears and that song, so it's hard for me to adapt to Don doing it. I have to say that when I was in Dallas hearing it live I thoroughly enjoyed it!

    Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

  3. #63
    Stuck on the Border DonFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    In the Heart of Dixie
    Posts
    3,269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SodaScouts
    Don's version of Everybody Wants to Rule the World isn't my favorite, although he does a fine job with it...I have to say that when I was in Dallas hearing it live I thoroughly enjoyed it!
    Yes, it was great in Dallas, wasn't it?

  4. #64
    Stuck on the Border EasyFeeling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Freyland/Germany
    Posts
    2,271

    Default

    Like you Soda I loved Tears for Fears and I think his version comes very close to the original, IMO.

  5. #65
    Administrator sodascouts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Where Faulkner collides with Elvis
    Posts
    33,059

    Default

    Dang, the ENTIRE Charlie Rose interview of Don Henley is on YouTube!

    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ2WecACA5o[/ame]

    Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

  6. #66
    Administrator sodascouts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Where Faulkner collides with Elvis
    Posts
    33,059

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DonFan
    Quote Originally Posted by SodaScouts
    Don's version of Everybody Wants to Rule the World isn't my favorite, although he does a fine job with it...I have to say that when I was in Dallas hearing it live I thoroughly enjoyed it!
    Yes, it was great in Dallas, wasn't it?
    It sure was! :: sighs happily at memory ::

    Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

  7. #67
    Border Rebel SweetHolly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SodaScouts
    Quote Originally Posted by DonFan
    Quote Originally Posted by SodaScouts
    Don's version of Everybody Wants to Rule the World isn't my favorite, although he does a fine job with it...I have to say that when I was in Dallas hearing it live I thoroughly enjoyed it!
    Yes, it was great in Dallas, wasn't it?
    It sure was! :: sighs happily at memory ::
    It sure was. I can't believe that it was 3 weeks ago already.
    How can love survive in such a graceless age?

  8. #68
    Administrator sodascouts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Where Faulkner collides with Elvis
    Posts
    33,059

    Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

  9. #69
    Moderator Brooke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)
    Posts
    20,895

    Default

    Awwww! That's very cool, Soda! Good job!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

  10. #70
    Stuck on the Border EasyFeeling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Freyland/Germany
    Posts
    2,271

    Default

    Wow, that's wonderful!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •