Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Documentaries / Shows about the Eagles

Default Re: Documentaries / Shows about the Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post
    I heard HOTE and HFO will be on tomorrow. HOTE on CNN and HFO on AXSTV.

I don't know the times, but when I get home I will post it.

ETA: Farewell 1 and HFO will be on tomorrow starting at 8:00pm Eastern/7:00pm Central. Farewell 1 will be first and then HFO.

HOTE will also be on tomorrow at 9:00pm Eastern/8:00pm Central on CNN
    Yes! I know what I'm watching tonight! Thanks, shun!

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Well - I enjoyed watching HOTE last night on CNN. It has been quite a while since I watched it.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Stuck on the Border

Me too Dreamer. I have not seen it in a long time either.

PS - When Joe is telling the story of his "journey" who is the guy he is paying and singing with. Joe has a green jacket on in that scene. I had forgot what a mess Joe was before he entered rehab. Thank God for Glenn, Don and Irving and the Eagles getting back together. Saved his life.

Jules Shear. He hosted the first 13 episodes of MTV Unplugged series. You can also see him on Don's Unplugged episode.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

I watched HOTE on CNN. I had recently watched both HFO and F1 when they aired.

It had been awhile since I watched HOTE. I really love that documentary. Glenn really lead the whole thing IMO and was so animated and charismatic and really took you on a journey. It was bittersweet to see him on there for sure.

Hands down my favorite music documentary. It is really good.
    -Austin-
    Resident Guitar Slinger
    Fan of the Eagles from 1972-2016 #NOGLENNNOEAGLES

RIP Glenn Frey and Randy Meisner

"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key..."

I watched Farewell 1/HFO on tv and HOTE online on CNN.com. Thank goodness I found that because I didn't want to miss all three. When HFO ended, I switched to CNN.

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

Jules Shear. He hosted the first 13 episodes of MTV Unplugged series. You can also see him on Don's Unplugged episode.
    OMG, I didn't even recognize JS. He looked awful. Never understood what Aimee Mann saw in him.

Stuck on the Border

Many thanks Shun !

Quote Originally Posted by New Kid In Town View Post
    Me too Dreamer. I have not seen it in a long time either.

PS - When Joe is telling the story of his "journey" who is the guy he is paying and singing with. Joe has a green jacket on in that scene. I had forgot what a mess Joe was before he entered rehab. Thank God for Glenn, Don and Irving and the Eagles getting back together. Saved his life.
    Thank god. If Don, Glenn and Irving didn't intervene and decided to get the Eagles back together, Joe would probably be six feet under.

I enjoyed it, too, although I watched it with a pang in my heart.

In the credits, they list the recently deceased Doctor John. Did anybody spot him?

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten