Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Eagles Signature Banners

sure!

Stuck on the Border tbs fanatic's Avatar

Thanks - you're so sweet

anytime and by the way, it's SO nice to have you back visiting more often

Default Banners

I'm sure I just haven't found them yet, but would love some Timothy banners....please please please!

You do such an awesome job Maleah, thanks so much, I am enjoying seeing what new thing you've done.
    I possess the silver bullets to slay the demons from my past. How do I know? Because I survived them-and I am already stronger than I believe.

Thank you! I have made a few Timothy banners in the past...you can find them at: https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/...eah.htm#schmit

But I'm always up for making more! Unfortunately I generally have to wait until I have a day off.....which will be Monday/Tuesday. I'm starting to get a long line of new ones that I've promised I promise I will get them done guys!!

Default Banners

TY Maleah. I found them and they are great. But here's a dumb question, how do I upload them? I know how to do the avatar but not sure what to do with the banner.
    And one more question, how are the animated avatars done? Those are just awesome to see.
    I possess the silver bullets to slay the demons from my past. How do I know? Because I survived them-and I am already stronger than I believe.

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Becky - since I'm online I thought I'd go ahead and answer one of your questions for you. To get the banners in your posts, just upload the image as you normally do (Photobucket or linking to one of the online sites - EOC, GFO, DHO, JWO, TBSO, or DFO). Then copy and paste the image .url into the Signature field in your profile. Of course, as always, you have to make sure the image tags surround the .url i.e. [img]url.....[/img].

As far as the animated avatars, I don't know exactly how they are done. I believe the ones you see on the board were all created by the same person - a very talented lady that goes by the name of "iloveshushi".

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Ok guys.......it seems I've been promising DonFan more Don banners longer than I've been promising anyone else. I've kind of neglected Don in a way......I've made quite a few more of everyone else except him. So I made a few more for him tonight, as well as a few Don/Glenn, a Don/Joe, and a Don/Stevie. Eventually I would like to make a few for each pairing of Eagles.....so if you have two favorites...you can have them both in one banner.
    Anyway, here we go!

Don:

Don & Joe:

Don & Glenn:

Feel free to use whatever you'd like! And Soda........I know a lot of the later ones I did are far better than most of the old ones. So feel free to pick and choose which ones you want on the site for people to choose from!

Awesome Maleah!
    How can love survive in such a graceless age?

Maleah, I was just thinking about this the other day - would you mind sending me a PM whenever you make new banners or wallpapers? It would help me keep up with them - they're so well-done. As I said in another thread, that blue Don one made me just freeze and stare! And Don/Stevie... lovely!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten