Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Eagles Signature Banners

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

You're welcome!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Quote Originally Posted by SodaScouts
    I haven't had a time to check these out before now, but all I can say is WOW. You are incredible at these things, Maleah! I teach visual design as part of my presentation classes, and you display impressive sophistication in your design choices - color, texture, contrast, etc. Obviously, your execution is impeccable.

My favorites are the ones that feature one photo like Don's HFO against the blue, Joe's lopsided smile, or Glenn's eyelashes (love the close-up as a background fade). Such subtlety in design is very effective in highlighting the photos for maximum effect. That's not to say I don't like your double images as well. They are all excellent.

I will add them to EOC as soon as I get all this mess sorted out. Thank you so much for lending your considerable talents to our users!
    thanks Soda.....you made me blush I think lol I appreciate your compliments.....they mean a lot knowing as talented as YOU are at these types of things! And you don't have to thank me.....it's my pleasure to be able to contribute something

Maleah, since the board was down I have missed quite a bit, including these wonderful banners. Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us! Now the only problem is, choosing which one I want! Great job!

You're more than welcome DF Much more of Don on the way as soon as I get the chance to finish them! lol

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Let me add my praise for your work, too, Maleah! Those are all just gorgeous!

I prefer the ones with just one pic and especially love the "eyelashes" and Joe's crooked smile ones.

Fantastic! And thank you!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Just now got to this topic again---WOW--Maleah, those are absolutely beautiful, what a talent you have for these. They must take a lot of time to put together. I am an idiot when it comes to those things. But I must admit, someone seems to be missing, hhmmm...
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Thanks guys!

And no worries......I am in the process of making Tim's, as well as more for Don I promise!

Quote Originally Posted by Glennsallnighter
    FP, your request is my command
    This is the one!

Lovely, isn't it?
    Good grief, how did I miss this one too? Where did you find it, GA?

Maleah, you really do have talent. I've had Paint Shop Pro for a year and still haven't grasped using layers!

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...

Default Re: Eagles Signature Banners

GEF....layers took me a while to get the hang of too. I actually had to look up a tutorial on how to use them online and try it a few times before I was comfortable with it. Now I use them ALL the time!

Default Re: Eagles Signature Banners

Layers are the best thing to happen to Photoshop. When I first started working on graphics for my first web page way back in '98, I had Photoshop 2.0 - NOTHING like that on there. I struggled with that for years before breaking down and shelling out for Photoshop CS. Now I can only wish I'd done so a lot sooner! The level of graphics I have on my sites simply would not have been possible without layers. I suppose it's time to upgrade again, but it just takes so darn long to relearn everything!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten