Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Banners

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Default Re: Banners

Quote Originally Posted by zeldabjr View Post
    Ok Have to say I love your new banner TBF...

you guys are so creative...how do you do them?....I think Troub answered this for me once but I can't find it...

are these things hard to do?...
    Thank you Zelda--I'm rather proud of that one. I made it last year, and I remember looking for just the right pictures to match the purple (my favorite color). I was going to make a new one this year but decided I like this one and the one I've been using the last couple of weeks so much, I'd go ahead and use them again this year, especially since can only use a few weeks a year.

I just use Photobucket and edit my pictures. I'm not very good and it takes me forever. A lot of people here that are VERY, VERY talented at this---like Troub, who has made me some absolutely beautiful ones in the past. Just go play in there. You'll figure it out and have fun while doing it because you get to look at all those wonderful Eagles pictures! Win/win!!!
    He sings it high, he plays it low

And here's another Christmas banner by TBF, made by my request a few years back that remains my fav. Thank you very much, Ms. Talented Banner maker
    So if you see me walking all alone, don't look back. I'm just on my way back home.

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Thank you Pueb!!!!
    He sings it high, he plays it low