Good deal. I've got a coupon for Borders and I'll go over there to see if they have it. If not, I'll probably try Amazon too.

My favorite romance writers are:

Elizabeth Lowell - her romances are HOT HOT HOT and her suspense is good too. Her books Only Love, Winter Fire, and Forbidden are my very favorite romances.

Sandra Brown - unlike a lot of romance writers who switch to writing "harder" suspense novels, her suspense is actually stronger than her soft romances. The Witness was the best romance/suspense novel I've ever read.

Jodi Thomas - she's tamer, but a great storyteller. I haven't read her suspense, just her historical romance, so I can't speak for that. As I said, some writers don't make that transition well.

Christine Feehan - She specializes in "paranormal" romance. I'm really into her "Game" series and her magical sisters series. Her vampire ones, the "dark" series, are not my cup of tea. Her only drawback is that her books are usually very violent. One of her softer books was a Christmas romance entitled "After the Music" - I got it as part of a collection called The Wicked and the Wondrous. The lead character reminds me a LOT of Don Henley. I even wondered if she'd based him partially on Don.

Ana Leigh - she's another tamer historical romance writer, but good. I got turned on to her when I went on a blind date with her son.

Amanda Quick - her suspense/romances are good at also having some laughs, and I like the historical settings of many of her books. She specializes in the "Regency" era.

Recently I've been turned on to Gaelyn Foley, and I like what I've read so far.