Okay...I thought it would be fun to talk about the books we are reading at the moment, books we have read and books we would like to read. Plus, it's an excuse to tell you about the book I have just finished

I've just finished reading Tommy Steele: Bermondsey Boy. I loved this book. I couldn't put it down. The book charts his early life and how he got involved in Rock and Roll to become a teen idol in 50s Britain. The stories of his childhood were amazing. His young life was full of tragedy living throught the blitz in London. His father was used as a double for Winston Churchill and sounds like a real character. He tells of how he discovered Rock and Roll as it was progresing from Country and Western, while serving in the Merchant Navy. He bought his first guitar in New york and learnt the songs current in the USA. He would then stun everyone back home with this new sound. I'm very much looking forward his second book.

The book I'm about to read is called True Believer by Nicholas Sparks. Toonie gave it to me and said I would love it. It's part love story and part ghost story. I'll let you know what I think of it