Hey Eagles fans!
I'm new here, so I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I wanted to let everyone know about this exciting live Eagles find. It's a previously uncirculated live concert audience recording from 11-21-1973, Holy Cross College, Worcester, MA. It's a full-length show (19 songs, ~100 minutes) from a unique period for the band. It's right after they returned from their early On The Border recording sessions in London (with Glyn Johns), but apparently before they replaced Johns with Bill Szymczyk, and finished recording the album in LA. But the exciting part is that this show features 2 original songs from those early On The Border sessions that were ultimately dropped and not used, and, as far as I know, these songs were not played at any other recorded shows, and have never been released in any form. As there are very few unreleased or 'outtake' songs that have seen the light of day from the Eagles, this is a truly exciting find. By the way, the songs are very impressive, and make worthy additions to the Eagles canon.
I have acquired the audience master recording from the original taper (David M) and he has allowed me to make it available to all (via free download) through my blog. So, for more info on these songs (one by Henley, titled 'Wait and See', one by Leadon, possibly titled 'Learn and Teach' or 'Born to Teach'), and to download the complete show, follow this link:
http://bbchron.blogspot.com/2011/04/...s-college.html

If there is enough interest, I could also post just those 2 songs here.
I was quite astounded when I heard these, as I have never heard anything about them before. I am very interested in hearing what others think of these songs, and if they really are as rare as I think they are.

BTW, my blog contains many other live shows that may be of interest to fans of the Eagles, country-rock, classic rock, and great music.
Thanks, and hope you enjoy these as much as I did.