Page 63 of 114 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113 ... LastLast

Thread: Concerts

Stuck on the Border EasyFeeling's Avatar

Default Re: Concerts

Thanks, but its really easy to get photos like this, he does everything you want him to do... well, almost LOL It was amazing that he recognized me from facebook just from a picture. Ok, I'm there almost every day not just to talk to him but find a lot of new friends which I met at the show. Sometimes we are just on this page to talk to each other without noticing that we are on Luke's page LOL He does not mind at all. He knows us meanwhile and laughs about us. What I like about him is that he is a normal guy, humble, nice and totally dirty minded which I really like LOL

I guess Troub knows what I'm talking about when I mention the song 68 LMAO Troub, I don't know where you were standing but did you see the little brontosaurus on stage? There's a special story about him

Great pictures. You must be thrilled!
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EasyFeeling View Post
    What I like about him is that he is a normal guy, humble, nice and totally dirty minded which I really like LOL
    Whoa EF.... you naughty girl!!! Way to go!!!
    He sings it high, he plays it low

EF - yes to 68, and yes to the dinosaur! Hilarious. You're right. He's very dirty minded. One lady in the audience even tried to tell him off about it. LOL! He's got a boyishness about him that is really endearing. I love the fact that he is so down to earth. No bullsh*t, and he wears his heart on his sleeve. Great guy, and a fantastic show.

you better put it all behind you, baby, 'cause life goes on
    you keep carrying that anger, it'll eat you up inside--

Yes, he talks alot about his private life. He's going through a very hard time... his mom died this summer, then the divorce and at the top he has another boy coming in January.
    He changed his life, lives healthy, stopped smoking and boozing, trying to be the best he could be but then his whole life fell apart. I feel sorry for him. When you see him in interviews talking about his life you just want to give him a big hug to comfort him.
    As for the brontosaurus... it's a gift from our fan group page on facebook. We are only 20 people there, only those who have the same sense of humor. We "met" on Luke's page and then started to put up our own page to share concert experiences, for discussions and making plans for shows. It's like a forum in some way. Luke found out about this page and sent us a request, he wanted to join us LOL We first accepted him, then realized we can't talk there anymore like we used to talk, so we decided to kick him out LOL Later we told him we accidently deleted him and he said: "I would delete me too, hahaha"
    The brontosaurus... he once tweeted on twitter: My p***s is like a brontosaurus neck LOL Alot of people commented on this as you can imagine and he had great fun. So one of us who went to his first show this month brought him this bronty, put our group name on it and since then Bronty is on stage every night... he just loves him LOL

Oh! I didn't know the brontosaurus was a gift from you guys. That is awesome! And that is HILARIOUS that you "accidentally" kicked the object of your affection out of your group! LMAO. I love it!

This is a video from the show I went to. Great stuff!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4eYktzfWaY[/ame]

Oh, the "Steely Dan" song, love it And I love Tumescent and the meaning of it LMAO What blew me away was that he did Out Of Love. I always wished to hear this song live and didn't expect it to be on the set list. Its one of my favorite Toto songs.

Here's a video from MY show... 68 and the explanation LOL

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myWk-mXwwr0[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by Troubadour View Post
    Oh! I didn't know the brontosaurus was a gift from you guys. That is awesome! And that is HILARIOUS that you "accidentally" kicked the object of your affection out of your group! LMAO. I love it!
    Yeah, that was too funny... and you know what? He re-joined yesterday LOL He just can't resist LOL

Bought another VIP ticket for Luke this week March 16 in Zoetermeer, Holland. I don't want to wait for dates in Germany any longer and he said he comes back later in the year. I'm invited from another fan from his facebook page to stay at her house for a few days so I couldn't resist. Looking forward to meeting him again!