Page 93 of 114 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103 ... LastLast

Thread: Concerts

Stuck on the Border Tiffanny Twisted's Avatar

Default Re: Concerts

Yes, I remember.
    That is a tough disease to have...it can have you crawlling on the floor begging for death.
    They say it comes from stress.....

tt

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    He had a very severe flare-up of his diverticulitis. It required him to be hospitalized and have major surgery where they had to remove part of his intestines. Before the surgery, he was in a lot of pain but he kept performing. Nobody knew how bad it was until his collapse after the Philadelphia show in 1994. The band had to postpone the rest of the tour until he recovered, and that took months.
    omg...poor baby...what a trooper

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    He had a very severe flare-up of his diverticulitis. It required him to be hospitalized and have major surgery where they had to remove part of his intestines. Before the surgery, he was in a lot of pain but he kept performing. Nobody knew how bad it was until his collapse after the Philadelphia show in 1994. The band had to postpone the rest of the tour until he recovered, and that took months.
    One of my neighbors worked for a top gastro guy here in NY. His office is in Great Neck. She said when the Eagles were playing here, they brought Glenn in for an emergency doctor's visit. That's how she met him...Poor thing

Stuck on the Border Tiffanny Twisted's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Topkat View Post
    One of my neighbors worked for a top gastro guy here in NY. His office is in Great Neck. She said when the Eagles were playing here, they brought Glenn in for an emergency doctor's visit. That's how she met him...Poor thing
    gee, guess hippa privacy went out the window with that chick.

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanny Twisted View Post
    I agree, TT. Sometimes it scares me about the medical and financial people that have access to our personal histories and data.
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanny Twisted View Post
    She just recently told me about it. The incident happened ages ago, I think during HFO tour. She didn't say anything about his condition, just that he was brought into the office for an emergency visit! I don't think that's any violation of privacy. There were many people there who saw him.

Can you imagine going to work and you end up meeting an Eagle...wow...although I feel soooo bad for Glenn...he's really been hit hard...he has divertic and Rheumatoid arthritis right? It would kill me to see any of them in pain!

She just recently told me about it. The incident happened ages ago, I think during HFO tour. She didn't say anything about his condition, just that he was brought into the office for an emergency visit! I don't think that's any violation of privacy. There were many people there who saw him.
    It is a violation of his privacy.
    VK

Sorry, the phone rang and scared the heck out of me and I hit submit before I finished. I was just trained over the last two weeks in Hippa standards and other standards regarding PII (personally identifiable information) and privacy.
    VK

Stuck on the Border Witchy Woman's Avatar

I am super excited to see Richie Sambora twice next month !! He's playing in NYC and Philly and my best friend and I said "why not ?!" and bought tickets for both !! He's our favorite Bon Jovi member, and his solo work is also great.

I was supposed to go to the second Eagles concert in Philly when Glenn fell ill. I had to wait 6 months until they came back. Well worth it, though !!