Page 49 of 114 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999 ... LastLast

Thread: Concerts

Stuck on the Border AzEaglesFan's Avatar

Default Re: Concerts

This is interesting. Maybe they will consider dropping the price of tickets
    http://new.music.yahoo.com/various-a...down--62002992

Stuck on the Border EasyFeeling's Avatar

Next concerts for me is Foreigner on July 29, for the third time this year but not for the last time Then the day after heading to a 2 days rock festival to see Foreigner , Gotthard, Suzie Quatro, Golden Earring, Russ Ballard, Jane, Guru Guru and a few more.

Went to KISS end of May and it was great. I've been there 2 years ago and was a little worried this time because I've heard Paul Stanley had problems with his voice. I have to say his voice was not on top but I didn't care because they put up a fantastic show. But too bad they only played 3 songs of their last album which is I really love.

Gene Simmons is the better singer anyway and I wished he would sing more songs. He was absolutely great. I can't help myself but I love these guys although Gene and Paul are arrogant and narcissistic as hell LOL

..My husband and I are going to see Jackson Browne in Boston this August...and catching a Red Sox game as well........should be good.....

GH, have a great time seeing Jackson Browne! I have seen him several times over the past two years and he always puts on a fantastic show! Have fun!

Currently, we plan to see two concerts at the end of August when we go to Vegas. I've already mentioned the Santana concert at the Hard Rock. We've seen Santana on one of our prior trips and he's Definitly worthy of seeing again!

The other concert is one that Verna wants to see. It's at Flamingo I think. Some tribute MoTown concert that everyone is raving about on the Vegas forums.

MikeA

I'm seeing Robert Plant in two weeks and then later this year going to see Roger Waters doing "The Wall". Hopefully some other concerts in between...

By the way, I saw Neil Young in June. Solo. Just him on stage with guitars and pianos. It was great.

Maid

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

My goodness Maid, when you see concerts you really see CONCERTS!! WOW--talk about some legends! Do me a favor--take a camera and get plenty of pics of Robert!!
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Really! I'm so
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by Maidstone View Post
    I'm seeing Robert Plant in two weeks and then later this year going to see Roger Waters doing "The Wall". Hopefully some other concerts in between...

By the way, I saw Neil Young in June. Solo. Just him on stage with guitars and pianos. It was great.

Maid
    We want to hear all about it, because he should be playing songs from his new album, Band Of Joy.

I may be going to see Chris Daughtry in August-trying to talk hubby into it!
    I really would love to see him, as he is my favorite American Idol contestant.