Page 105 of 114 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1134

Thread: Concerts

Default Re: Concerts

So glad you had a good time in spite of taking a fall, Austin! I'm just glad you weren't hurt. One time, at a Lindsey Buckingham show, a friend of mine fell down the last few stairs going to her seat and broke her finger. She refused to leave until the show was over anyway!

I agree with you that LBT and Keith Urban are great. I can understand why those women went wild; he's not exactly hard to look at. So cool how he is with fans! I saw LBT at JazzFest and I also loved them with Stevie on CMT. I agree with how they've very Mac-y and Eagly which of course makes me love 'em.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    So glad you had a good time in spite of taking a fall, Austin! I'm just glad you weren't hurt. One time, at a Lindsey Buckingham show, a friend of mine fell down the last few stairs going to her seat and broke her finger. She refused to leave until the show was over anyway!

I agree with you that LBT and Keith Urban are great. I can understand why those women went wild; he's not exactly hard to look at. So cool how he is with fans! I saw LBT at JazzFest and I also loved them with Stevie on CMT. I agree with how they've very Mac-y and Eagly which of course makes me love 'em.
    Thanks. Yes it marks the first time falling at a show. Hope it's the last too!

Yeah LBT's harmonies are incredible.

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Thanks for the review Austin. And thanks to Brooke and EasyFeeling for turning me on to Keith's music. I love him too. I've still yet to see him live, but it's still on my bucket list.

And I can imagine how embarrassed you must have felt about your fall, but on the bright side, you'll never see any of those people again anyway. As Nancy said, thankfully, you weren't hurt.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Stuck on the Border Houston Baby's Avatar

And at least you did not fall down the concrete stairs like Soda, Dreamer & I witnessed in Memphis. That was dreadful! The guy did get up with the help of his friends & hopefully they kept an eye on him.

Definitely glad I didn't get hurt, or god forbid someone else!!!

HB - That sounds bad!! Hope he was ok.

Oh gosh, that was horrifying. We were walking out and heard several loud thuds one after the other in the stair well. We looked up and there was a guy sprawled face down on the stairs; he'd just fallen down several of them, face forward. His head was bleeding but he was conscious and able to stand with help; however, I hope his friends made sure he didn't have a concussion before they parted ways.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border EasyFeeling's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brooke View Post
    EF, yes, I think you and I are the huge KU fans around here!
    Yep, I think so

Quote Originally Posted by Ive always been a dreamer View Post
    Thanks for the review Austin. And thanks to Brooke and EasyFeeling for turning me on to Keith's music. I love him too. I've still yet to see him live, but it's still on my bucket list.
    I am in the same situation, Dreamer... almost I am waiting for him to come back since I've seen him in 2007. And to be honest, I don't think he WILL come back. Why playing for 1000 people when you can play in front of 10000? I don't blame him but wish he would think of his European fans. I am still hoping though...
    New album is out and what I don't understand is that they will release it over here in February 2014 !!! Why??? Well, if he doesn't come back this time to promote it he will NEVER come back I guess

WF, thanks for posting your review. Glad you had a good time. I figured you would mention the fact the the ladies of LBT are easy on the eyes. Maybe they're not your type.??.

I wouldn't be too embarrassed about falling down. People probably just thought you were drunk.
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Prettymaid View Post
    WF, thanks for posting your review. Glad you had a good time. I figured you would mention the fact the the ladies of LBT are easy on the eyes. Maybe they're not your type.??.

I wouldn't be too embarrassed about falling down. People probably just thought you were drunk.
    Haha they definitely are! I just didn't want to say much.

Yeah, I'm sure that's what everyone thought - LOL.

I went to see Amos Lee at the Beacon last night. What a fantastic show. He plays such a great mix of folk, blues, bluegrass and soul and his voice is amazing.

His new album is growing on me and I like some of his older stuff better, but all the new songs sounded great live. He's just started out on this new tour, so if you get a chance to see him, I'd recommend it! Really fun show.

I'm also going to see Josh Ritter tomorrow night and am really looking forward to that. He's wonderful in concert and is so happy on the stage. Really engages the audience and has so much fun.

On an Eagles related note, I cannot imagine how cool it would have been to see them at the Beacon when they played there last year. It's such a wonderful venue. I still think they should film a show from this tour there for DVD release. Arenas don't do the first hour of that show justice, and I think a place like the Beacon would be perfect for a video. How about it, guys?