Page 22 of 114 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast

Thread: Concerts

Stuck on the Border EasyFeeling's Avatar

As every year a German TV station is televising concerts on Dec. 31. the whole day. It's called Pop Around The Clock and I just looked for the artists. I think I need to set up my recorder.

Just to list some concerts which I want to see:

Mike & The Mechanics & PC: Live at the Shepherds Bush
    David Gilmour: Remember that night
    George Michael: Unplugged
    Yusuf Islam: Yusuf's Café Session
    Roger Hodgson: Take the long way home
    Bon Jovi: Lost Highway - The Concert
    Genesis: Turn it on again
    Lionel Richie: Coming Home
    Madonna: The Confession Tour
    Pet Shop Boys: Cubism

Stuck on the Border

There are only a few bands still out there touring that my husband and I as well as our grown boys all like and want to see in concert.

So...I went out on a limb and got 4 Van Halen tickets for their April 7th Milwaukee show. I plan on surprising my boys with them for Christmas. Now if the show just doesn't get cancelled.

Please, please don't let Dave and Eddie kill one another -they only have to get along for another 4 months! They make the Glenn and Don relationship seem warm and fuzzy!

Stuck on the Border

And I just booked to see John Fogerty next March! It was a presale and for once, I did OK. I got second row!!! Should be a good night.

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Quote Originally Posted by Freypower
    And I just booked to see John Fogerty next March! It was a presale and for once, I did OK. I got second row!!! Should be a good night.
    Cool, Fp! We saw him a couple years ago and had front row center! It was one of the best concerts ever! He's one of my husbands all time faves.
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Oooo Van Halen and John Fogerty.......sounds like fun guys! 2nd row FP? Awesome tickets!!

I'm thrilled because I got tickets to see Bon Jovi and Daughtry in April!!!! They aren't the greatest seats......but at least I'm there! LOL

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

I managed to get my Neil Diamond tickets on Friday last. He plays Dublin on 7th June in Croke Park. We opted for the 'stand' as its covered in and after last summer we're not taking any chances. If it were the Eagles I'd be taking those chances with pitch seating as close to the front as possible
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Stuck on the Border

That's great GA. I will be interested to hear what type of show he plays now.

Quote Originally Posted by Freypower
    That's great GA. I will be interested to hear what type of show he plays now.
    I'll let you know as much as I can FP. I'm looking forward to it. Already!!
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    There are only a few bands still out there touring that my husband and I as well as our grown boys all like and want to see in concert.

So...I went out on a limb and got 4 Van Halen tickets for their April 7th Milwaukee show. I plan on surprising my boys with them for Christmas. Now if the show just doesn't get cancelled.

Please, please don't let Dave and Eddie kill one another -they only have to get along for another 4 months! They make the Glenn and Don relationship seem warm and fuzzy!
    LOL, Molly! I don't know much about Van Halen, but I have read about the personality clashes in the band.

As for Glenn and Don's relationship - well, they certainly can get warm and fuzzy. I present the following evidence:

Awwwwwwwwww... I love those pics. Well, I think we all know that they love each other. Yes, they don't always agree, but they still love each other.

Maleah, FP and GA, I think it's great that you're going to such exciting concerts soon. FP, I enjoy John Fogerty - Creedence Clearwater Revival is one of my favourite bands, and I think John is very talented. A second row seat? Fantastic!

GA, I enjoy some Neil Diamond songs, too. I hope you have a great time at the concert, although I know who you'd rather be going to see, if only he would tour again...

I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down

Agreed MF! At least it won't be Lansdowne! I don't think I could take another gig there....unless......
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP