Page 23 of 114 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast

Thread: Concerts

Quote Originally Posted by Maleah
    I'm thrilled because I got tickets to see Bon Jovi and Daughtry in April!!!! They aren't the greatest seats......but at least I'm there! LOL
    I just got tickets for their February show here in Michigan. I'm sitting in the nosebleed section behind one corner of the stage, but like you said, "at least I'm there!"
    "You don't have to prove nothin' to nobody, just take good care of yourself."

Cool!! We can share details of our shows

Well, Maleah, I wish I was counting down the days to an Eagles concert, but I have to be content with counting down the days until I see Bon Jovi - it's 15 days for me. I know you have to wait a little longer. To prepare myself, I watched the Lost Highway concert in lieu of the Super Bowl last night. At the risk of being disloyal to Don, I have to say that Jon Bon Jovi is just stunning. I'm really looking forward to this concert. I'll let you know how it is and I'll be interested to hear about your experience.
    "You don't have to prove nothin' to nobody, just take good care of yourself."

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Eric Clapton will be playing in Dublin in late June (possibly 21st). Now its one I wouldn't mind seeing. The only thing is I think I've flattened my concert budget (and then some) this year! We'll see!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Stuck on the Border EasyFeeling's Avatar

Oh, Eric Clapton... he was playing last year in Hamburg and I must say I regret that I didn't go. Oh well...

Quote Originally Posted by katherine5832
    Well, Maleah, I wish I was counting down the days to an Eagles concert, but I have to be content with counting down the days until I see Bon Jovi - it's 15 days for me. I know you have to wait a little longer. To prepare myself, I watched the Lost Highway concert in lieu of the Super Bowl last night. At the risk of being disloyal to Don, I have to say that Jon Bon Jovi is just stunning. I'm really looking forward to this concert. I'll let you know how it is and I'll be interested to hear about your experience.
    Katherine, I'm happy for you that you're going to a Bon Jovi concert. Enjoy it! Don't worry about being disloyal to Don - I'm sure he'll understand!

I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down

Quote Originally Posted by Glennsallnighter
    Eric Clapton will be playing in Dublin in late June (possibly 21st). Now its one I wouldn't mind seeing. The only thing is I think I've flattened my concert budget (and then some) this year! We'll see!
    Well, I wish Mr Clapton would visit South African waters again. He was here about 22 years ago, if my memory serves me, but it was a once-off concert as far as I can recall. He's an exceptional musician.

I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Sure isn't it all about helping all those poor musicians to eke out a living! They all support each other.

As we say in Dublin "Yeah! right"
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Stuck on the Border EasyFeeling's Avatar

Katherine, I love that DVD of Bon Jovi too, it's absolutely great. A friend of mine is going to their show in summer and asked me about going. I said, nah I've already seen him and that's enough. After watching the DVD recently I regret it. But now it's too late.

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

I would love to see Bon Jovi, too. Jon's hot!

I tried to find a good pic of Jon to put in Maleah's other thread, but couldn't find a suitable one. Anyone?
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten