Page 28 of 114 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878 ... LastLast

Thread: Concerts

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Frey
    When Don talks about the reviewer who said the Eagles loiter on stage, I always laugh, especially since Don himself is so amused too! I get quite flustered watching him there...
    He's pretty cute when he cracks himself up, isn't he?

Oh he is, DF, he IS!

I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Careful there, MF. You will make Glenn jealous giving this attention to Don!

Believe me, I can be quite enamoured with both Don and Glenn. I still have trouble trying to decide which I love most! Therefore, I just try to keep them both happy!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Don or Glenn

Sorry girls, No competition there! I'm a one-man-lady and that man is Glenn
    Last week in London could only reinforce my opinion there I'm afraid!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Great review of the John Fogerty concert, Fp, and I'm thrilled to hear that you had some special attention! What a coincidence to hear BMR on the way home (and that other song...)

He sounds like a great performer and I'd love to get to a concert, but it's London and Manchester again. We have a good venue in Plymouth - please come down to the West country you guys!

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...

Quote Originally Posted by Brooke
    Careful there, MF. You will make Glenn jealous giving this attention to Don!

Believe me, I can be quite enamoured with both Don and Glenn. I still have trouble trying to decide which I love most! Therefore, I just try to keep them both happy!
    LOL, Brooke! No, Glenn won't mind if my eye roves over Don just a lil bit . He knows my heart belongs to him... Since I got that attention from him in London, how could it not?

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

I would agree MF! You were definitely Glenn 's girl rather than Don's in London. That was obvious!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Yes, GA, and I think it was obvious to Glenn too, hence the attention from him!

Oh....my.....gosh! Bon Jovi was AMAZING!!! We had the very top row on the side of the stage so I about killed myself getting up those stairs....but they really weren't as bad as I thought they were going to be. We had a good view of the stage and they had big screens.

Daughtry opened and was fantastic! Some of his music was a little harder than I normally like, but he was very very good. He interacted with the crowd very well and got everyone up and going. He was actually a much better frontman than I thought he would be. My favorite song that he did was "Home." I love that song! I also really liked "It's Not Over" and a song that he said they wrote for Idol Gives Back. But I don't remember the title for it.

Then it was time for Bon Jovi and talk about excitement! You could just feel the electricity in the air! They absolutely rocked the house to a sold out crowd of 25,000 plus. I knew Richie Sambora was good on the guitar but holy crap! He's amazing! And my oh my Jon Bon has aged well! I have a video of him shaking his bon bon. It's pretty impressive if I do say so myself. lol I also have the first verse and chorus of I'll be There For You, and the guitar solo and chorus of Wanted Dead or Alive on video. I REALLY wish I would have gotten Blaze of Glory on video, when Chris Daughtry came out and sang it with Jon. He has such a powerhouse voice! Jon just stepped back and grinned.

Anyway, it was amazing! At the end Jon talke about how everyone in Fargo had went above and beyond for them and how they had directed the entire backstage area to look like a highway (for their "Lost Highway" album). He said he loved it here and then paused and goes...."I might have to buy me a home here in Fargo." You can imagine the eruption after that!

Whew.....I'm still recovering! Check out all my photos on photobucket!!!!!
    Some of them are blurry...it was hard to get the hang of taking pictures of the video screen! lol

http://s142.photobucket.com/albums/r...nd%20Daughtry/

Daughtry AND Bon Jovi--what a great double bill! Glad you had such a great time at the concert, Maleah!