Page 29 of 114 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979 ... LastLast

Thread: Concerts

Maleah - I'm glad you had a great time! It looks like you had an extra bonus with Daughtry coming out and singing with Jon. And you are right about him aging well. I'm actually going to go see him again in July. I'm taking my nephew for his birthday (which is actually today) and my niece is coming along as well. I gave him the choice of Seinfeld or Bon Jovi (and all the while I was silently praying that he'd choose Bon Jovi!). If you're like me Maleah, you'll be on a JBJ high for a couple of days. So glad you enjoyed it!
    "You don't have to prove nothin' to nobody, just take good care of yourself."

Oh you are most definently right.......I'm on a JBJ high! lol I think I even fell in love with Richie a bit! Didn't Chris come out and sing with them at your concert? In an interview he had said that he was going to sing WDOA with Jon....so I was a little disappointed at the end when he didn't do that........but Blaze of Glory was amazing! But one other thing I forgot to mention..........HOLY CRAP they're merchandise is expensive! $80 for two T SHIRTS!!!

Oh and I didn't get to make a reply to your comments about the Bon Jovi show you attended earlier but I did read it! I'm so glad that you had a blast as well! It really built the excitement up for me!! I even had to go back and re-read your post and compare your night to mine! lol WHICH brings up this point that I also forgot to mention

as you can see from my pictures.....Jon came out wearing a black jacket with some kind of design on the back and TIGHT black pants! Richie was wearing some long purplish coat and black pants. Then they both took off the jackets. Jon then had on a black vest that showed off chest hair, biceps, and his abs/sides/back every time he lifted his arms. lol Richie had on a black sleeveless shirt that said "Blessed" on it and he was wearing a cross necklace. It was very cool. THEN Jon switched into a red button down shirt that might as well not have been buttoned at all (not that I'm complaining ) and then finally for the encore changed into a blue button down shirt (same thing about the buttons) which he TOTALLY unbuttoned at the very end and holy crap that man is ripped! I wish I'd been able to get a picture of that! Richie changed into a button down purple shirt (I think...I was too distracted )

Oh and one last (lol )........SUPPOSEDLY they are going to be coming to Bismarck at some point in their tour.........and if that's the case I will SO be there again!

Oh and by the way........he is still every bit as ripped as he was in this photo for sale on ebay

http://i6.ebayimg.com/04/i/000/a6/40/2367_1.JPG

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Good for you Maleah! Glad you enjoyed yourself so much and thanks for the pictures. Jon and Richie are two pretty hot guys alright. We will keep your excitement on the down low though, so Don doesn't get too upset.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

WOW - GREAT photos! Glad you had a great time!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Ive always been a dreamer
    Jon and Richie are two pretty hot guys alright. We will keep your excitement on the down low though, so Don doesn't get too upset.
    Thanks Don still owns my heart but I just had to sneak a peek....or two....or three.....or......well I just peeked a lot

Check it out guys! With much needed help from Soda (thank you!!!!!!!!!!!) I converted and uploaded my videos to youtube! The first one is the longest, but none of them are the entire songs.

Gimme Some Lovin' (and another song I don't remember. I just like to refer to this as the butt shakin' video )
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y86SALMWzbo

I'll Be There For You
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y83nljEBhto

Wanted Dead or Alive
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mwTZlWnPDU

I haven't had a chance to view your photos or watch your videos yet, Maleah, but in the meantime I just wanted to say I am so happy you had such a fantastic time! Your review jumps off the computer screen with enthusiasm!

I had to laugh when I read Dreamer's comment about Don getting upset - I was thinking the same thing while reading how much you were drooling over Jon and Richie!

I must ask, Maleah: did Bon Jovi perform "Bed Of Roses"? That is such a beautiful song. I regularly close my own shows with it.

I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Frey
    I haven't had a chance to view your photos or watch your videos yet, Maleah, but in the meantime I just wanted to say I am so happy you had such a fantastic time! Your review jumps off the computer screen with enthusiasm!

I had to laugh when I read Dreamer's comment about Don getting upset - I was thinking the same thing while reading how much you were drooling over Jon and Richie!

I must ask, Maleah: did Bon Jovi perform "Bed Of Roses"? That is such a beautiful song. I regularly close my own shows with it.
    They sure did! It was beautiful! It was very acoustic with Jon over on a side stage right by the crowd. I thought the women down there were going to swoon! He made his way along the edge of the seats touching people's hands as he was singing it.

And thanks MF...you're a sweetheart! I did really enjoy it! And Don has nothing to worry about Although if he doesn't get his butt up to ND or one of the surrounding areas he might! just kidding of course