Quote Originally Posted by Henley Honey View Post
As far as I know they haven't. Right now I'm only seeing floor seats in the back of sections A B or C on ticketmaster. There is a "lag-time" before official platinum seats are released. I did the ILAA package. That's my usual MM (method of madness). I'll pay the outrageous price to be sure of great seats to at least one show, then I play the ticketmaster game of waiting for either the platinum seats or decent regularly-priced seats in other venues to go on sale. I have it down to a science. Thats why I call it my MM -- because until it's done and I get the seats I want, I'm like a woman possessed. My husband thinks its scary. I call it determination!
Wow, I am feeling pretty stupid right now. I didn't know that the platinum seats were not released right away. This is obviously the reason why I have NEVER been able to get up close seats before.

I got my 5th row seats through a ticket reseller this time..... Should I be concerned?

One time I am going to do the ILAA package, but since my husband has been kind enough to let me go to 2 Don Henley concerts this year, and this Eagle concert (and last year I saw Don twice, because I won the tickets to one, and the Eagles twice) I thought I shouldn't push my luck . I am jealous HH!