Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Oslo, Norway 6-13-2011

Default Re: Oslo, Norway 6-13-2011

I didn't think Aalborg was a festival. Not been able to find out either way. All eyes will be on Sundsvall.
    Melanie

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by TimothyBFan View Post
    Not that it probably matters BUT..... I also notice that Timothy is down to one song in these shortened setlist. I know many consider him an insignificant member when it comes to lead vocals but I think they could at least keep LWKUA since many fans do know the song rather well.

I don't remember if I read it here or in the review from Aalborg where someone stated how long LROOE and to replace it with 2 songs instead. Couldn't agree more!!!!!!!!!!!! I know many like the live version of it but I seriously would much rather hear 2 other Eagles hits rather than that one song that many don't even know unless you're a hardcore fan. JMO tho-what do I really know?
    I will continue to defend the inclusion of LROOE forever, even at the expense of Glenn singing more songs. In my opinion the song is a masterpiece & should be treated as such. They have been cavalier enough with the way they treated GOTC & BBF. They should at least leave LROOE alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Freypower View Post
    I will continue to defend the inclusion of LROOE forever, even at the expense of Glenn singing more songs. In my opinion the song is a masterpiece & should be treated as such. They have been cavalier enough with the way they treated GOTC & BBF. They should at least leave LROOE alone.
    I agree that LROOE is a masterpiece. I first heard it live in concert with my husband (who's not a big Eagles fan) and we both LOVED it straight away.
    ---------------------------------
    Suzanne

I keep remembering that interview Glenn did with Natalie Mains - wow, that was last summer - and he said that they wanted - needed to do shorter shows. We'll see in Germany...
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.