Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Totally random health-related question..

Default Re: Totally random health-related question..

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesFanatic View Post
    I've been having trouble sleeping too... I guess there's just a lot on my mind. Some nights I'm even up till 6:00am, and it's driving me insane! I'm like you Nancy... I don't like to take Benadryl very often, but I'll tell you, it sure does help!
    EF, you could try Rescue Remedy Sleep - it's very helpful for "mind chatter" which I get often. I've found it very helpful, and it doesn't cause that almost-hungover feeling that sleeping tablets give me.

Glennhoney - Retless Leg Syndrome is one to check with your doctor if its ongoing. If you know you have low iron levels you could try a supplement to see if that helps, but if you've had it for a while, it's getting worse and it's preventing you from sleeping - get it checked out.
    ---------------------------------
    Suzanne

Thanks EK, I'll have to check that out

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesFanatic View Post
    I've been having trouble sleeping too... I guess there's just a lot on my mind. Some nights I'm even up till 6:00am, and it's driving me insane! I'm like you Nancy... I don't like to take Benadryl very often, but I'll tell you, it sure does help!
    I have the same problem. I'm usually still up at 3 or 4 in the morning. I've taken Benadryl several times and while it works I hate the way it makes me feel in the morning.

Open up your eyes take the devil from your mind