Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: Niagara Falls 08-23-11

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Default Re: Niagara Falls 08-23-11

Oh come now, girls ... let's not let a little thing such as money stop us from experiencing the Eagles.

Don't we wish - It's a good thing I'm not rich cause if I were, the guys would think I was stalking them. ... Just sayin'

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Stuck on the Border Henley Honey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glennsallnighter View Post
    I probably would not fly to the States just to see an Eagles show that could quite possibly come to Dublin or the UK. However I would fly to see Glenn solo again in a heartbeat.

I'll be there as well -- absolutely, positively.

Stuck on the Border

Unfortunately the silence on Glenn's front has become so deafening that I very much doubt there will be any solo shows. If by some miracle there are solo shows all I will say at the moment is I may think about it. I just wish the album would surface; he's letting Joe go first, it appears.

Going to see the Eagles in the United States is not an option for me at all. I would not even consider it (even with a revised setlist). I have seen them often enough.

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Quote Originally Posted by Ive always been a dreamer View Post
    Oh come now, girls ... let's not let a little thing such as money stop us from experiencing the Eagles.

Don't we wish - It's a good thing I'm not rich cause if I were, the guys would think I was stalking them. ... Just sayin'
    You mean you're NOT stalking them Dreamer....... ?

Could've fooled me!

Steph, honestly, I hear you! An Eagles gig in the States would be wonderful I've no doubt, with the added bonus of meeting some Borderers! But I have to balance my cash and see what I can afford, and I'd rather keep it in the hope of seeing Glenn even once more! And it's eminently possible that they will tour Europe at least with the same show!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Ive always been a dreamer View Post

If you only knew how much I've spent since 2008 in travelling around to see the Eagles(and my darling Will, of course) and what I've had to do without so that I could do that. Not that I regret a penny(or cent) of it.

I only hope they appreciate the lengths and expense to which true fans go to see a show(sometimes I'm not sure that they do).

I'd love to see them this year but unfortunately I'm out of work at the moment, so until I get some money coming in, I can't make plans to spend any more.
    David Cameron(Tory-boy - UK borderers will know where the nickname comes from!) & George Osborne are in BIG trouble from me if I have to miss out on the Eagles 'cos they are grinding the UK to an economic halt and thus I can't find a job.