Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Niagara Falls 08-24-11

Default Re: Niagara Falls 08-24-11

Love the references from Miami Vice! I didn't peek. I know the script by heart (at least Glenn's part)!

OK just sayin' I didn't approve these pics nanc.....

Luckily I've mellowed over the years. I've reached the point that people can look the other way if they don't like what they see. lol

Stuck on the Border Henley Honey's Avatar

Ditto. Could we ditch the Falls photo. Holy crap. We are drowned Rats.
    Of all the pics to post. Yikes.

Sorry guys. I hear ya. I'll take down the Falls photo. Shall I leave the other one up or does it go, too?

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Like I said...I no longer care what other people think.

To an extent anyway. lol

Besides...of course we looked like drowned rats in the second. We'd just come off the boat. And it was a blast!! Just sayin'...

Quote Originally Posted by Perfect Little Sister View Post

And Henley Honey I had your back and called out "we're 7!" when Glenn was saying 6 women. lol I was so happy to see the stage rush but unhappy that I was stuck in the center of the row with some people who had no intention of moving.

Thanks, sista. It was one of those "oops -- did I really say that out loud" moments -- but Glenn was fine with it -- saying " OK 7 women" .
    Thanks for having my back. I did feel a little like the odd-woman out.

I was on such an emotional high that I was still in concert mode when we went the the 365 club (lounge?). The girl who was singing really wanted people on the dance floor but no one was getting up. She stepped off the stage and dragged one lady onto the dance floor and then came over and grabbed my hand and pulled me up. Luckily I have reached a point in my life (dare I say aged) that I no longer care what I look like. I love to dance so I do. If I look like a cow on roller skates...don't watch. Cuz I'm having fun! It might have had something to do with the liquid encouragement as well. I was lit enough to walk "home" barefoot in the rain. lol

I'm glad you danced and had a great time. What's with the cow reference?? Lighten up!! You looked great!!! It was a fabulously fine time. Ready to go again??? I am.

I can't believe how much fun the trip was. Meeting everyone from all over the world was almost as wonderful as the concerts. Sorry guys...much as I love you all Mr. Frey gets just a tiny bit more love. lol He might not be John Wayne, he might not have an "S" on his chest, but I swear there must be an "I". The man is Incredible!

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    Sorry guys. I hear ya. I'll take down the Falls photo. Shall I leave the other one up or does it go, too?

I'm good with that one. My hair was fluffed!!!
    Its all about the hair!!!

well what could be more awkward that a cow on roller skates?

A giraffe doing a cart wheel?

Do you like that analogy better? lol

Just a note...I'm listening to my ipod and wearing my niagara falls tshirt. My flight may have landed last night but I haven't yet. lol

My only regret was not being able to get a pick. I was hoping since we were down at the stage I might be able to reach a discarded one (i have rather long arms) or that I might be able to sweet talk Vic into one. But the mean old venue police kicked us out.

It sounds like the second night was a blast! I'm glad to hear everyone had a great time

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    When so many of us on Row 3 (all ladies) raised our hands, he joked there were “six women” who had come both nights. Someone – HH? – yelled “Seven” and he laughed and said “Yes, seven women.”
    And I bet y'all were on his mind as he sang the second to last song

Open up your eyes take the devil from your mind