Page 5 of 201 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Frey Fever: The Glenn Frey Photo Thread Sept 2011 - March 2013

Default Re: Frey Fever: The Glenn Frey Photo Thread

Aw, thanks for the sweet words!!

And congrats to you, FP! Let me reciprocate!

Here's lookin' at you, kid!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

And congrats from me too on 17,000 posts, Nancy. I echo what everyone else has said. All of your efforts are greatly appreciated. You have created a network of Eagles sites that you can be very proud of. There is a lot of hard work and time that goes into maintaining these sites, but it all pays off when fans are brought together to share in the joy that this band and its individual members bring to all of us here.

to another 17,000 posts!!!

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

CONGRATULATIONS .....17000 POSTS...THAT'S JUST SIMPLY AMAZING....THANKS FOR THEM ALL..

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

And congrats to you Julie on 11,000 posts. I know the many years of your Eagles fandom culminated a little over a month ago in Niagara Falls. It was a dream come true for you, and hopefully, there will be some other opportunities for you. To celebrate, I'll take you back one more time to where it all began for you.

to many more posts!!!

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Julie and Nancy - congratulations on your massive milestones! You guys do so much for this board and I, like everyone else, am eternally grateful. It was a lot of fun hanging out with you, Nanc, in San Jose, and I really hope we can do it again sometime soon. Here's to both of you. Your wisdom, knowledge and love for Glenn and the guys is second to none.

you better put it all behind you, baby, 'cause life goes on
    you keep carrying that anger, it'll eat you up inside--

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

To Julie and Nancy!

CONGRATULATIONS to both of you on reaching your respective milestones.

Nancy, as the others have already said, and I echo, thank you so much for setting up and maintaining this wonderful website and message board. It was a leap of faith to make the Border public all those years ago and I have been a big beneficiary of that decision. Thanks for all the time and effort you put into running it. Nothing is too much trouble for you - It was such a wonderful privilidge to finally meet up with you and the other Borderers who made it to Fallsville earlier this year. I sincerely hope we have the chance to do it all over again.

And Julie, you have to be one of the most devoted and knowledgeable Eagles /Glenn fans that I know of. Your devotion and dedication to the band over a now 32 year period (today.... am I right?) is second to none. As with Nancy, I was thrilled to get the chance to finally meet up you at Glenn s gig at Niagara Falls.

Here's to another 32 years at least and another 28,000 posts.... at least!

And hopefully some more live performances just as good as the ones we experienced together!

'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Stuck on the Border Henley Honey's Avatar

Congratulations to you as well Julie on reaching 11,000 posts!! Quite impressive. Almost as impressive as crossing the international date line to see Glenn in Niagara Falls! Almost. That's gonna be hard to beat.

I think I read here that you were the first Borderer, so we all owe you a big Thank You as well. You helped keep things interesting and "held the torch" for us until we could all find our way to the Border.

One of my first stops when I check in on the Border is see if there is a new posting from you in Glenn's photo thread. They never fail to brighten my day. Keep up the good work!!!

Stuck on the Border

Thanks to everyone who posted those best wishes. Yes, it was '32 years ago today' (my time, that is) October 2, 1979.

As far as being the first Borderer after Soda herself all I can say is that it was & remains a privilege. I hope I have contributed in some way. August, though, was the culmination of many dreams & wishes. It was quite extraordinary.

Now this calendar thing; in a shock move the other members of the band feature on this page.

Stuck on the Border Henley Honey's Avatar

That really is a SHOCK! But nice work. Beautiful pictures.

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU TOO FREYPOWER.....SO GLAD I FOUND THIS SITE.....AND LOVE THE NEW CALENDAR PAGE.................