Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Glenn's Sexiest Video

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

24 Hours off the board and it just happens to be the sexiest day since I joined! Thank you all so much for the pics, particularly Dreamer, because I've been carrying that kiss in my head all day. I'm going to watch the video yet again now
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

These caps are all amazing! I had one in mind to post, but photobucket is down at the moment. Grrr.

Dreamer, in the interests of research, I've just been back to SS, and there is certainly a brief but sweet kiss. What we have to go through for the sake of accuracy...

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Thanks for the tip Soda about the size of the images. I knew that, but it slipped my mind. Anyway, I went back and fixed mine but then it messed up DF's quote. So in the interest of fairness, I figured I post these again.

And GEF - thank you for keeping me straight about the brief kiss in Soul Searchin'. I don't remember seeing it, so I guess I have another assignment to go back and carefully review this video. Here is the making up moment, which was my favorite SS moment. However, if I see that kiss, I'll probably change my mind.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Default Glenn's Sexiest Video

Oh my goodness, Dreamer! That screen cap from "Soul Searchin'"!!! It is only 09:45, I've just had my teatime (also fast becoming Glenntime) here at work, and it's much too early in the morning for me to be experiencing these hot flushes. You hit the nail right on the head - that's the best scene for me too in SS. I just wish I could crawl into the screen and replace that lady...oops, I thought I said in my assessment that I wasn't jealous of her. Well, I lied.

Yes, Brooke, this choosing of Glenn's sexiest video is a serious business. "Smuggler's Blues" got so many votes I decided to revisit this video (strangely I had only watched it once before). You're right, Soda, it's got everything!

Thanks, Girls, for all the beautiful screen caps. There are so many of my favourite moments among them. And this peaceful, easy feeling has just come over me. Just for fun, I rewrote the lyrics to a verse of NKIT, inspired by some of the responses I got to my initial post (in Cheap Talk And Wine). Here it is:

You look in his eyes the music begins to play
    Hopeless Glenn addicts, here we go again
    You know we will never be looking the other way
    'Cause our restless hearts will never mend

Hee, hee. Hope you all like it. Credits go to GEF, for the first line (sorry! ), and to Dreamer, for inspiring the second line.

One more thing: Dreamer, I love your pet name for Glenn - "Sugar". Mmmm...how appropriate. He's so sweet, isn't he? I won't steal your thunder, so I'll just call him Babe.

I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down

Love that verse! And I like the nickname "Sugar" too, a fact to which many people can attest. Use it as much as you like!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Hehehe!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Dreamer wrote
    Here is the making up moment, which was my favorite SS moment.

God, Dreamer, it'd even be worth arguing with Glenn if he'd make it up to me like that
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Stuck on the Border

I would be scared to argue with him. He's not all sweetness & light.

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Ladies - You all are quite welcome about thanking me for the screen caps that I posted. But all I did was post them from Soda's site. She has lots of screen caps from all the videos. Here's the link:

http://glennfreyonline.com/solo/videoindex.htm

And MF - feel free call Glenn Sugar if you like. It is a term of endearment that several of us have bestowed upon his "sweetness" a time or two. Of course, he has other nicknames around here as well (can we say "The Allnighter").

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Dreamer, this is the Soul Searchin' kiss.

and this is another moment!

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...