Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Glenn's Sexiest Video

Quote Originally Posted by glenneaglesfan
    Dreamer, this is the Soul Searchin' kiss.

and this is another moment!

Ooooooh... siiiiiigh... these are two more of my favourite moments from this, my sexiest Sugar video. I wish he could look at me like that - but of course, I would have to introduce myself first! (Does anyone have any ideas about how I could get Glenn to visit me in Cape Town? My band needs a keyboardist who can sing - Glenn, are you reading this, perhaps? The job is yours if you want it!!! ) I'm entitled to dream, though, aren't I?

I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Oh thank you GEF for the SS kiss screen shot. I had totally forgotten about that. That is indeed a wonderful moment. What the crap is wrong with me?

Actually, because of my negligence, I decided I needed to assign myself a penace so I made myself go back and review all of the SS screen caps that Soda has. I actually discovered a second kiss in the video if you have the one with extended opening scene. Here it is:

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Frey
    I wish he could look at me like that - but of course, I would have to introduce myself first! (Does anyone have any ideas about how I could get Glenn to visit me in Cape Town? My band needs a keyboardist who can sing - Glenn, are you reading this, perhaps? The job is yours if you want it!!! ) I'm entitled to dream, though, aren't I?
    MF - this cracked me up!

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Quote Originally Posted by Freypower
    I would be scared to argue with him. He's not all sweetness & light.
    I'm sure he's not, I mean, who is And if I ever did get to meet him, arguing is the last thing I'd do But how I would love him to hold me like that Hey a girl can dream.
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Ive always been a dreamer
    Oh thank you GEF for the SS kiss screen shot. I had totally forgotten about that. That is indeed a wonderful moment. What the crap is wrong with me?

Actually, because of my negligence, I decided I needed to assign myself a penace so I made myself go back and review all of the SS screen caps that Soda has. I actually discovered a second kiss in the video if you have the one with extended opening scene. Here it is:

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Frey
    I wish he could look at me like that - but of course, I would have to introduce myself first! (Does anyone have any ideas about how I could get Glenn to visit me in Cape Town? My band needs a keyboardist who can sing - Glenn, are you reading this, perhaps? The job is yours if you want it!!! ) I'm entitled to dream, though, aren't I?
    MF - this cracked me up!
    Now, now, Dreamer - don't laugh too loudly - you never know...

By the way, there are three kisses in the "Soul Searchin'" video: the two that have been mentioned, and then there is the scene where they are walking together, they kiss briefly and the lady strokes his chest (now why couldn't that have been me... ).

I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down

Quote Originally Posted by Ive always been a dreamer
    Actually, because of my negligence, I decided I needed to assign myself a penace so I made myself go back and review all of the SS screen caps that Soda has.
    Ah, once again, the dedication of us Glenn fans knows no limit!!
    Well spotted to you and Mrs Frey for those other kisses!

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...