Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Don's Sexiest Video

I don't usually go for the long-haired Don look, but after viewing all these, I have to go with The Last Worthless Evening. Those close-ups of Don with his hair down, and he's running his hands through his hair, and he's singing to the camera... oh my gosh! So sexy!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Ooh I've definetly have to go with The Last Worthless Evening....phew...Don with all that hair and his gorgeous looks...phew....
    So goodbye rodeo, it's a long funny way for a man to go...

Quote Originally Posted by freyfanatic
    Ooh I've definetly have to go with The Last Worthless Evening....phew...Don with all that hair and his gorgeous looks...phew....
    Me too. Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh!
    How can love survive in such a graceless age?

FP, can I ask a favor of you? I have been watching Don's videos over again (it's a dirty job, I know, but someone has to do it ) and there is one moment I just love. Your screen caps are so wonderful--when you get a chance, could you try to get another one of Don from Last Worthless Evening--when he cradles his head in his arms as he sings "People inside their houses, with the shades pulled down."

Thank you!

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

After careful consideration, I think Don is sexiest in Last Worthless Evening! That capture above is perfect! And I'm sure the one that DonFan is wanting will be very nice indeed! <SIGH>

I think he also looks great in Not Enough Love in the World.

You know, he really doesn't go all out in the videos like Glenn did. In so many of them he stays in the background. Silly boy! Don't be shy Don-hot as you are, you should show yourself off more!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Brooke
    You know, he really doesn't go all out in the videos like Glenn did. In so many of them he stays in the background. Silly boy! Don't be shy Don-hot as you are, you should show yourself off more!
    Amen!
    How can love survive in such a graceless age?

Quote Originally Posted by Brooke
    I hear ya. I never noticed until I watched them all together like this that almost all of his videos are set up as other people doing things while we hear Don sing, with only the occasional shot of Don himself.

I'm waiting until my free time on a Thursday to look at these. Soda, thanks for the links. Until now, I'd only seen BOS and EIDN, the latter being on Launchcast. EIDN is a great song, but I find the video somewhat disturbing - Don with what looks like a bullet wound to his head, and ?horns!!!

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...

Taking what we can get, here's a screenshot of the moment when Don almost-kisses his girlfriend on camera during the NELITW video.

And here's a version where I zoom in (sorry it's a bit blurry):

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

TLWE is a hot video. However, I am not a fan of long hair Don either. So I have to agree with Maleah - the beach scenes in The Boys of Summer are uber hot - especially near the end with the silhouettes. I always wondered if that is really Don in parts of the video though. I think it may be a double - does anyone know for sure?

Also, in the EOTI video, the love scenes are very hot, even though the rest of the video is far from sexy. But the contrast is great in showing how masterfully Don's lyrics carry a double meaning. Again, is that Don in the EOTI love scenes?

And thanks for those caps Soda. Don is very hot (albeit blurry) in that NELITW video.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016