Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
Missed out on this earlier! I think this is Randy's best album. Here is my list, from most favorite to least favorite:

1. Gotta Get Away - beautiful and moving; love the part that goes "this time in my life..."

2. Deep Inside My Heart - I always liked Kim Carnes back in the 80s and she sounds great with Randy on this one; plus, I love the driving beat

3. Hearts on Fire - catchy; love the "runnin' like a ragin' river" part

4. Come on Back to Me - another catchy one; love the "you need someone who really loves you" part

5. I Need You Bad - a nice soft song; like the sax

6. One More Song - a little on the maudlin side, but still good. It made me think of the Eagles.

7. Trouble Ahead - a little too "adult contemporary" for my tastes but not bad.

8. White Shoes - cute idea but the song isn't as interesting as the others on the album.

9. Anyway Bye Bye - downright boring.

I see the bottom half of my list is the same as whitcap's!
Soda, do you mind if I copy your words "Missed out on this earlier! " here as I am really sorry I missed the best time to say Congratulations!
Thanks for your list. Coincidently, the only 3 songs from this album I ever heard rank, from most favorite to least favorite, exactly as your Top 3 ~~~ Once again, it's amazing to find you love "this time in my life..." part of the song "Gotta Get Away" most! Oh, what a sweet sweet smile Randy smiles when he sings this !