Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Thread: How should the Eagles revamp the setlist for their 40th Anniversary?

Stuck on the Border

Default Re: How should the Eagles revamp the setlist for their 40th Anniversary?

Quote Originally Posted by johnnycomelately89 View Post
    i really hope joe plays some songs from analog man! maybe wrecking ball or funk #50 as a reprise if they play funk #49? love me some joe walsh tearing that guitar to shreds.
    I'm afraid I think that is as likely as Glenn playing something from After Hours.

Default Re: How should the Eagles revamp the setlist for their 40th Anniversary?

Quote Originally Posted by Freypower View Post
    It's a shame you only have Glenn singing two & a half songs in the second set. That is the problem with chronological order. I guess that is basically why I don't want it to be in that order unless more LROOE songs are included (Glenn's songs).

Also we are really hoping for deep cuts & not just the obvious hits on this tour.
    But there's space on that setlist for a few deep cuts... if they do the 3hour 30-ish songs version they could just be added - move the intermission and add in a couple of Glenn's songs in the second half.

Looking at a chronological list - Glenn features prominently in the first half, which would be great but I think he might prefer to space it out...? And Tim would only get leads in the second half... hmm, not sure about that!
    ---------------------------------
    Suzanne

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesKiwi View Post
    But there's space on that setlist for a few deep cuts... if they do the 3hour 30-ish songs version they could just be added - move the intermission and add in a couple of Glenn's songs in the second half.

Looking at a chronological list - Glenn features prominently in the first half, which would be great but I think he might prefer to space it out...? And Tim would only get leads in the second half... hmm, not sure about that!
    My entire problem with recent setlists is that most of Glenn's leads are in the first half & he has hardly anything to do in the second half. So, until now, it has been Glenn who didn't want to space it out. That is why I don't want it to be chronological. I also take your point about where Tim's leads would feature if it were chronological.