Got my wish belated birthday wish (Nov. 20th)!

Front row so close I could have touched Timmy! The guy beside me actually did (They knocked knuckles bro style.)

Also, here's the real score (1) I had his undivided attention all night, with respect to eye-contact; (2) I got an Expando guitar pick (It's orange!) and (3) Chris Farmer's annotated (Keys; keyboard settings & lyric snippets) set list from Bobby after the show.

No pixs at all because I was so close I was afraid of distracting him. Wanted that eye contact too much and boy did I get it. I feel like I'm sixteen instead of sixty-three. Thank You Timmy you made my year. If I never get another night like last night I'm Good and will definitely have A Good Day today even after only three hours sleep. Who could sleep?

We had a major Santa Ana wind-storm blow through here last night and my electricity keep going in and out all night long. Have a large tree branch in my front yard but my fence, Thank God, is still standing. Pasadena though has declared a state of emergency. I've lived here almost thirty years now and I have never experienced a wind storm so bad.

Sorry can't post more but I will probably Saturday including a picture of his Expando guitar pick. Got to get to work which will be easy to do since I'm Walking On Sunshine...ooh wee...and don't it feel good."

Carol-Lynn
SoCalGal

Same set list. The a capella song is Keep On Tryin' .