Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Do you guys think...

Stuck on the Border

Default Re: Do you guys think...

Quote Originally Posted by Redcloud View Post
    I too would like that to change but then maybe there are contractual agreements in place set up in 1994 as a condition of reforming the band that performance of non Eagles work be included. Surely they have enough Eagles material to perform without the need to do solo stuff but then any material at all is a bonus. I can listen to "Sunset strip" or "New York Minute" all day. "Rocky Mountain" and "Walk away" are now the adopted children of the Eagles anyway!
    If that is the case, it's news to me, and if so, then they should also be performing some of Glenn's solo work, which they have not done since 2005, and Tim's solo work, which they have never done since they reformed. I don't know how such a contract could be drawn up or enforced.

Default Re: Do you guys think...

I doubt there is any contract regarding the solo work. I guess they do some of these solos because they get a good response from the audience. I would think that if they didn't, they wouldn't be doing them. I don't mind the solo songs. I like them as long as there aren't too many & the concert is mostly Eagles songs.