Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: World Class Rockers

Default Re: World Class Rockers

Quote Originally Posted by Grey Sadler View Post
    +1...very well fitting with the early albums
    Absolutely. I would love for the guys to do one final album that has the sound and style of the early albums (Eagles, Desperado, etc). Bring back Bernie and Randy for it too.

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by HiredHand View Post
    Absolutely. I would love for the guys to do one final album that has the sound and style of the early albums (Eagles, Desperado, etc). Bring back Bernie and Randy for it too.
    For guest appearances, presumably, & only Bernie could do that. I think they are far beyond doing music like that any more. Their lives have moved on, music has moved on. People should be satisfied with the early albums & if they do release something new accept that it will reflect where the band is now.

Quote Originally Posted by Freypower View Post
    For guest appearances, presumably, & only Bernie could do that. I think they are far beyond doing music like that any more. Their lives have moved on, music has moved on. People should be satisfied with the early albums & if they do release something new accept that it will reflect where the band is now.

I love everything the Eagles have ever done. In fact for me, Long Road Out of Eden is probably the closest to their earlier material. I would love to have a new album from the guys period.