Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Eagles in Atlanta, GA on May 4, 2012

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Default Re: Eagles in Atlanta, GA on May 4, 2012

Lizzy----Very nice for your first attempt!!!!!
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Quote Originally Posted by lizzyplays
    Btw, these are some of the best emoticons I've ever seen. lol
    Thanks, I actually spent a great deal of time searching for a variety of emoticons back in the old days when I had more time for the sites. I scorn pre-made packages, lol.

Your banner is great. I especially love that second photo. Sexy!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post

Your banner is great. I especially love that second photo. Sexy!
    Aww thanks! I need to learn how to actually blend and what not and I'll piddle with that as I go along. Yeah, I'm quite fond of his long hair/mustache look and I have never even liked mustaches! I'm just really mad that I was only 10 or 11 yrs old when he was rocking that look. The things I would have done back then!

My mind is Tiffany twisted

Ok, fellow addicts and concert goers... what's the scoop on cameras or phones with cameras? I saw that the venue said no cameras. Is that true? I'm ok using my phone camera, but will that be allowed? (I'm getting an iphone today... yay me! Which meant I had to sacrifice any other concerts for a bit)... anyhooo... And how tight is security, say if I'm in row Y of orchestra 1 section... at times, is it possible for me to walk down the aisle closer (as if I'm going to a seat down there) but then stop and snap a few pics from closer, then go back to my own seat? I'm getting really antsy about all of this!! Almost wishing I had taken a chance at better tickets, but I didn't know what to do, and all i knew was that I HAD to be at this concert. thanks for any advice!

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Lizzy, in the last four months I've gone to three concerts. The Eagles concert in Vegas said absolutely no cameras, yet they allowed pictures to be taken. Security only went crazy if you held the camera in place too long (like taking video).

Seger and Celtic Woman said nothing about cameras on the tickets or online. Yet in both places (two different venues in two different cities) there were signs on the doors that said 'no cameras'. I got into both with my camera, but security in the arenas were very serious about no photos. The Seger concert allowed photos using cellphones, but not real cameras, not even point-and-shoot.

My point with all this is, you can't trust what you see on your ticket or online. Bring your camera and see what happens. It's my experience that security will not let you walk down the aisle to get closer, but it's hard to say. I'm bringing my camera!
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Well, I don't have a camera, but I could possibly borrow one. But, I will have the phone and I can only assume it will take some decent shots. Being my first time of ever seeing them, any pictures i get will be cherished regardless of how crappy they come out. lol I just didn't want to arrive there and they tell me I couldn't even take my phone in, and suppose I do bring a camera? what would I do with it if they didnt let me take it in? So many worries!! I hope that I don't make myself sick before I get there. lol I'm already needlessly worrying about breaking down on the drive down, silly stuff like that! I better start honing on in some positive thoughts and energy. )

Stuck on the Border Henley Honey's Avatar

I think you'd be better off with trying to take a picture of them from the big screens they have on either side of the stage. I don't have an i-phone so no help from me there, and I've never been to this venue before so I don't know how tight security will be.
    Last edited by Henley Honey; 03-16-2012 at 02:30 PM.

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

If it helps, Lizzy, HH and I plan on taking pictures both nights, and those will be posted here on the board, so you'll have them even if you didn't take them. We'll see how it goes with security.
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Ok, I figured you girls would be taking pictures as well and from a much better view point than myself! I just need a few to document it for my own memories that I was actually THERE!! (That's why I thought about sneaking down the aisle for one... hopefully they wouldn't toss me out just for one!!). I'm just really nervous, excited, everything, you name it, I'm it!

Stuck on the Border Henley Honey's Avatar

Don't worry. If yours don't come out we can always e-mail you copies of ours. It'll all work out.