Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Eagles in Atlanta, GA on May 4, 2012

Default Re: Eagles in Atlanta, GA on May 4, 2012

Thanks!

My mind is Tiffany twisted

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Lizzy---That's what I did in Chicago a few years ago when we didn't have so good of seats but Maleah was on the floor and got beautiful photos. She shared them here and I had them printed (some of them framed) to keep as my keepsake. Everyone here is so generous and sharing when it comes to our guys.

Here's the thread from that show and the page where Maleah's pictures start if you wish to check them out. There's been gorgeous pics taken from Borderers for years and shared in all the review and photo threads. You'll have some, trust us!!!

https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/...?t=1051&page=6
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Stuck on the Border Henley Honey's Avatar

I just bought a new camera and have already asked for VA's help in learning how to upload and post pics because I'm so electronically challenged. I'll have help at the 5/2 show from Soda & VA but I'm "flying solo" at the first Glenn show in NYC. I figured I better learn fast or I'd be banished to Bogeyland if I could not produce some pics of Glenn for the Board.

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

That's right HH! You'd best be practicin'! Those of us that can't go will be waiting for those post haste!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by TimothyBFan View Post
    Lizzy---That's what I did in Chicago a few years ago when we didn't have so good of seats but Maleah was on the floor and got beautiful photos. She shared them here and I had them printed (some of them framed) to keep as my keepsake. Everyone here is so generous and sharing when it comes to our guys.

Here's the thread from that show and the page where Maleah's pictures start if you wish to check them out. There's been gorgeous pics taken from Borderers for years and shared in all the review and photo threads. You'll have some, trust us!!!

https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/...?t=1051&page=6
    Thanks and thanks for the link! Oh man, those are such awesome pictures! I can't believe how close you guys were. I can only dream of that one day!

Don't worry about getting your iPhone in. Whether or not they allow photos varies from venue to venue, but they won't confiscate your iPhone at the door. Can you imagine the chaos that would ensue if they tried to do that, since almost everyone has a cell phone that can take photos?

Odds are that with an iPhone, you won't get picked on by security unless they think you're taking video. At worst, if they're very hardcore, they'll come over after you get a few shots and ask you to put it away. Don't sweat it.

As for walking up there.... that's trickier. I've been to 15 Eagles shows (yes, 15, what can I say lol) and I've only seen that happen at 5. Who knows, though, perhaps you'll get lucky! Just don't stress out about it. You don't want to spend the whole show anxiously looking for opportunities to stage rush. If you see others getting away with it, join in, but I wouldn't try to start the trend. Taking photos of the screens usually turns out much better anyway.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Great advice! I know that I'm overthinking everything and *not* thinking clearly about other things. lol It'll all work out... and be the best night of my life!

Love the blended pictures, Lizzy!

Quote Originally Posted by GlennLover View Post
    Love the blended pictures, Lizzy!
    Thanks!
    I have created a monster in myself... I've been blending pictures for hours on end now! lol I got sidetracked doing some friends pics too. Still have a LOT to learn and so many tools/options that I haven't begun to explore yet, but it's great fun!

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Oh wow! I had pretty much decided to go to these shows in Atlanta and then, while I was away this past week, the announcement came about Glenn's solo shows. So now, in order to go to them, I'm going to have to revert back to my original plan and that the band schedules some new dates in the fall. Like VAisFEL said, I'm pretty sure my boss expects me to work some in May. Looks like I'm gonna have to go into business for myself if this keeps up!

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016