Good idea!

Overdrive/distortion pedals - Well this shouldn't be a surprise. I've been really heavily into getting lots of different dirt pedals for my pedalboards. I've always been a clean Fender Blackface amp + pedals for crunch/gain, just like Joe. It works great and I'm ALWAYS looking for new ones or the next best thing and always looking for pedals that recreate classic tones and help me make the live show sound like the record.

Modern Country - Everyone here knows I HATE classic country with a passion. But I really love some of the modern country that sounds more like rock than it does country. The modern country bands of today sound more like Classic Rock than these Modern Rock bands do. I cannot stand Modern Rock at all - it just isn't all that great AFAIC. I love that the Nashville guys have all of the greatest gear (they are much more into gear than modern rock guys and sound WAY better) and have great tone and are closer to the types of sounds I like. I like some of the songs to. I'm a Brad Paisley/Keith Urban fan but I've really been interested lately in the Nashville cats both live and studio.

Vintage Guitar Magazine - I just recently subscribed to this and I'm so glad. It's the best magazine out there for a traditional old school guitar guy like me. The new Guitar World and magazines like that cover all of the modern stuff like guitars that Nickelback or Avenged Sevenfold play. Bleck. Can't stand it. So I really like Vintage Guitar. Also Premier Guitar isn't bad too, it covers more old stuff than Guitar World or Guitar Player but they also cover new stuff. Vintage Guitar is great for someone like me who is anti-modern rock and music for the most part and is all about old school gear.

YouTube - I spend SOOOO much time on YouTube. I'm constantly watching videos. Mainly guitar videos, gear demos, concert videos, interviews, you name it. I also put up a lot of videos there and have over 50 subscribers which is quite a lot and 10,000 views. It's pretty cool. But I am absolutely addicted to YouTube. And people love my videos there and I am considered the Pedal Expert at the guitar forum (one of them) I'm on. They say companies should be sending me their stuff to demos because my videos are so good. I tend to agree.

Playing Guitar - I still love to play. When I'm not playing I'm researching guitar-related stuff to buy. I'm still obsessed with it and I love it and I am playing in a side project band and we do lots of one off gigs off and on and basically whenever we have time and feel like it. I have one coming up in the Spring I'm looking forward to - an outdoor festival.

Whirlpool Baths - They help me relax and help my neck and spine to hurt less. 'Nuff said.