Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you into at the moment?

Default Re: What are you into at the moment?

Just looking at that site makes me want to get in the car and see if they have a sale going on right now!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Soda, I've gone over to Blockbuster from Netflix since they raised their prices. I need the dvd in hand instead of streaming it to the computer. I don't have a wii or any other gadget to stream the movies and Netflix priced that together. BB still lets me just have dvd service. Yeah, the mail makes it slow but I'd never get more than 1 movie watched in a week anyway.

I've just happened on to Sparkpeople when trying to find a calorie counter to help my Mom plan her meals for her diabetic diet. I guess there's more there, just haven't had time to check it out.
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Soda, DSW is a dangerous place!! They usually have a huge selection & prices are pretty good.. Can't leave without something.

Quote Originally Posted by Topkat View Post
    Soda, DSW is a dangerous place!! They usually have a huge selection & prices are pretty good.. Can't leave without something.
    I clicked on Soda's link and the first thing it came up with was "we ship to international destinations"...

and you can sort by color... There were 166 pairs of shoes JUST IN PINK!!!

Can you tell I live in a small country?
    ---------------------------------
    Suzanne

Lately I've gotten into makeup. When I was younger, I wore no makeup, but these days it's become an obsession!! I can spend hours in Sephora looking at all the stuff & trying it out. I usually end up buying something. I think all the packaging is so cute & the colors are so pretty. Some of it I don't even end up using, but I like to have it! I had to go and buy a plastic shelf organizer with drawers to store all the stuff I now have. Sometimes, when friends come over I give them stuff because I just have so much. It's become an addiction. I think I missed my calling & should have become a makeup artist.

Another thing I got into is a a tv show called Face Off. It's on the SyFy Channel. It 's a special effects makeup competition!! I find it fascinating. I love to see how they do the monsters, zombies, & all kinds of special effects makeup. It has me glued to the set to watch how they do it. These people have some real talent!

Border Desperado The Disco Strangler's Avatar

I love makeup. I've always been a makeup gal.

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Me too. You will never, ever, ever, ever see me without makeup!!!! Even if I am staying home and no one is going to see me, I put on the makeup in the morning. It's just my routine and refuse to not put it on. No, I'm not hideous without it or anything, it's just one of those obsessions with me. My favorite is eyeshadow!! LOVE IT!!! I love the smokey colors!

Gee Topkat--wished I lived close to you and could come visit to go through your stash. Sounds awesome!!
    He sings it high, he plays it low

I love makeup too! And I love bargain hunting. My favorite thing to do is find the stores who are discontinuing certain items to use the shelf space for another product and things are marked down to like $1 or $2. I asked about why the cheap prices and those were reasons I was given. Nothing was old, just wasn't maybe selling in that location. I bought some expensive Loreal foundation for $1 each. It was that new 'roll on brush' applicator thing they came out with. I knew beforehand that the roller was rubbish, but that didn't stop the makeup itself from being good quality, so I use my own sponge and I bought 10 packages at a regular price of $170 for $10!! Ok, so I get way too excited about deals like that...

I have loads of eyeshadows and lipsticks that have never even been opened yet! But, I have shades for every occasion, season or skin tone I might have at the moment. Ah.... makeup rocks!

My mind is Tiffany twisted

I have tried this brand called ELF, I discovered it in Target last year. Well, they don't have much in Target, but what I bought I really loved. They have a great website. You must check it out. Their stuff is so inexpensive, but it is really great quality. I mean the things go for $1.- $10.
    Some people do videos on YouTube recommending some of their products.
    They also do not test on animals, which is a big plus!!
    Most of the stuff from the Studio Line is really good & only $3. & in really nice packaging. They also do sales, where you can get Free shipping or 2 for 1
    Go look if you are addicted to makeup. You can really get a lot for your money. They also have great makeup brushes! Check it out.

www.eyeslipsface.com

Thanks TK!! going to go check that site out now!

My mind is Tiffany twisted