Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Glenn in Englewood NJ May 17th

Stuck on the Border Henley Honey's Avatar

Default Re: Glenn in Englewood NJ May 17th

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesvet View Post
    I'll be at this show as well!! I didn't hear about it in time for the presale; in fact, I just bought my ticket a few minutes ago. The Bergen PAC has an interactive map on the ticket purchase page, so I know the tix are only about 1/3 sold. There are still single seats available in 3rd row, multiple seats together in 4th row (both of these are either the right or left sections). Center orchestra seats are quite a few rows back.

I'll be coming in after work from Madison, NJ, also about a 45-minute drive or so. When the time draws near, I'll find out who the other Borderers are who are attending, and maybe we can meet up before or after the show!

Looking forward to it, EV!

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

OMG Eva - I am so glad you are going to this show. I have been away and hadn't had time, but I was actually going to PM you soon to see if you knew about this and wanted to go. It will be great to see you again. We'll definitely have to meet for dinner and/or drinks.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Yea Soda, HH, and Dreamer! I was wondering what the mix-up had been with Soda's tickets, but hadn't had a chance to ask yet. I actually had thought that you were trying to refund the NJ tickets, because something closer had come up, Nancy...I'm very excited to learn that's not the case! I gather you'll be the one coming in with Kay ! And Kay, I just assumed the DC show was for you...but I bet that' s only ONE show for you, right?? It'll be great to see you again. HenleyHeaven, I'm a long-lost Borderer who hopefully will stay found, but it'll be nice to meet you, too.

Let me know your travel plans...I could potentially switch my work days and have either a half or full day off, depending on when you all arrive and where.
    ~Eva~

...the calling of the tide's eternal tune, the phases of the moon, the chambers of the heart, the egg and dart...

Stuck on the Border Henley Honey's Avatar

We will certainly pm you closer to the event to meet up! PLS and I are driving in from NY and Soda and Dreamer are driving up from VA. We'll probably arrive in the late afternoon to allow for traffic so we could meet for dinner and/or drinks depending on your schedule. Can't wait!

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesvet View Post
    Yea Soda, HH, and Dreamer! I was wondering what the mix-up had been with Soda's tickets, but hadn't had a chance to ask yet. I actually had thought that you were trying to refund the NJ tickets, because something closer had come up, Nancy...I'm very excited to learn that's not the case! I gather you'll be the one coming in with Kay ! And Kay, I just assumed the DC show was for you...but I bet that' s only ONE show for you, right?? It'll be great to see you again. HenleyHeaven, I'm a long-lost Borderer who hopefully will stay found, but it'll be nice to meet you, too.

Let me know your travel plans...I could potentially switch my work days and have either a half or full day off, depending on when you all arrive and where.
    Yeah Eva - at latest count, Soda and I are going to four shows - DC, NJ, PA, and CT. Looks like Glenn is now booking some West coast dates. We'll just have to see what pans out with that in the next few days or weeks. I'm hoping that we will get to NJ around 2:00 or 3:00 the day of the show, so we can hook up whenever you want that afternoon. We'll be staying in NJ that night, so we can also go out after the show if you want. Really looking forward to meeting up again!

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Sounds like a plan, ladies... I'll PM you!
    ~Eva~

...the calling of the tide's eternal tune, the phases of the moon, the chambers of the heart, the egg and dart...

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

But thrilled for you all.
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Glennsallnighter View Post

But thrilled for you all.
    Yep, me too!
    ---------------------------------
    Suzanne

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesKiwi View Post