Page 10 of 100 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread: Press and Discussion about Glenn's new album "After Hours"

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Default Re: Album Release Date and After Hours Website With Interview and Album Discussion!!

I love your new sig FP!

I was playing the video clip earlier and Laura asked me 'Is it going to be a real Piano Bar album?'. I replied that it seemed to be so and she thought it sounded really cool! I must say I too like that kind of music, so I am really looking forward to the release. The only tracks on the set list that I know to any degree are the same ones as the others of us who were in Fallsview, and of course the title track. But I'm sure Glenn will do a fantastic job if this video teaser is anything to go on!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Default Re: Album Release Date and After Hours Website With Interview and Album Discussion!!

FP, your sig is magnificent!

Wow, I hadn't realized it had been 20 years since Strange Weather. At the time, I didn't follow Glenn's solo work. I missed out!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Whoa! I just finally got around to reading all of this exciting news! How awesome!!! I'm really glad to see Glenn (and Joe!) releasing new albums. It's been so long for both of them! Sounds like Glenn's got a good one, can't wait to buy it!

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Wow, 20 years! I hadn't thought about that either! It's gonna be different, but in this case, different is good!

Love your new sig/banner too Fp. And everyone's new ones!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

That new sig is great, FP!

I wasn't following his solo work when Strange Weather came out either. But I sure am excited about After Hours!!!!!!!!

Default Re: Press about Glenn's New Album "After Hours"

Quote Originally Posted by Ive always been a dreamer View Post
    I was wondering the same thing, Anne. I'm betting it will be, but if he wants to surprise us with a new picture, that'll be fine too. An album insert with lots of pictures will also work for me!
    The more pics the better! I wish his pic was on the cover, though!

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Is anybody having problems streaming the video from the link. I have it on the laptop but when I stream onto the IPad it stops about two thirds of the way along? Just wondering if it's a common fault or just my iPad?
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Glennsallnighter View Post
    Is anybody having problems streaming the video from the link. I have it on the laptop but when I stream onto the IPad it stops about two thirds of the way along? Just wondering if it's a common fault or just my iPad?
    I couldn't get on to the site for a while, but maybe it was because they were updating it to add the new tour date!

Quote Originally Posted by Glennsallnighter View Post

Yeah so am I...it never plays from beginning to end without stopping many times...frustrating!!!

now I can't get on the site.. Hopefully it means they're adding something else!