Page 2 of 100 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Press and Discussion about Glenn's new album "After Hours"

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Default Re: Album Release Date and After Hours Website With Interview and Album Discussion!!

Yeah, I already had it liked also and wondered how I had missed a big announcement like this but when I went onto it, there's nothing there yet. Thank goodness the Borderers are always "on it!!"!!!!
    He sings it high, he plays it low

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Default Re: Album Release Date and After Hours Website With Interview and Album Discussion!!

YAY!!!!!!!

I cannot actually believe we have a date at last. I've checked out the website too! Fabulous. It is wonderful that things are finally moving in the right direction.

Happy Birthday LOU!!!!!!!!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

VERY cool! I love the video on the After Hours site. I will likely pick up the album as well. Now if Joe can just get his album out - which should be out in May/June from what I'm hearing. It would be a great summer!
    -Austin-
    Resident Guitar Slinger
    Fan of the Eagles from 1972-2016 #NOGLENNNOEAGLES

RIP Glenn Frey and Randy Meisner

"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key..."

Stuck on the Border Henley Honey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by VAisForEagleLovers View Post
    Kudos to someone who actually reads emails!! Love you, HH!

The only credit I can take is being observant and reading my e-ticket where it was prominently displayed!

Does anyone have any information on how the new CD will be distributed? Ie will it be on Amazon for pre order? Or through a big store like Walmart?
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Stuck on the Border Henley Honey's Avatar

I'm checking now. I'll let you know what I come up with!

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!

I just logged in & saw the heading for this thread!!! Haven't even gone to the site yet (which I will do immediately after posting this). This has really given me an uplift. I have been having a difficult time lately so this news couldn't come at a better time!
    Last edited by GlennLover; 05-06-2012 at 02:25 PM.

YAY Ann! I'm glad it's lifted you. I can't wait to see Canada as venue on the site! Hopefully in summer
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Just watched the video! all I can say is WOW! WOW! WOW!

That voice!!! How smooth! Such emotion! So handsome! I love what he is doing with "After Hours". I was wondering what instuments he would use on it. And we learned what more of the songs are. I don't recognize them from the titles so I am going to search YouTube to see if there are any videos posted so I can hear the tunes. Glenn has finally joined the age of social networking! This is much more than I could have imagined from him!

THANK YOU, GLENN!!!!!

Sweet! Come on May! I can't wait for all the solo albums due out sometime this year! Felder and Joe have said that their albums would be out sometime around May as well Although neither of them have set a definite release date yet it can't be too much longer. And then there's Don who is working on a new album as well 2012 is definitely a good year to be an Eagles fan!

(This is a bit of a random tid bit but May happens to be the most popular month for solo releases historically. Seven past solo albums (at least one by each of the current members) have been released in May. I think its just a coincidence but I still found it interesting.)

I've gone ahead and signed up for the mailing list at the bottom of the webpage. We'll see what kind of emails they send. Some bands/artists use them more than others.

Open up your eyes take the devil from your mind