Page 3 of 100 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Press and Discussion about Glenn's new album "After Hours"

Default Re: Album Release Date and After Hours Website With Interview and Album Discussion!!

Thanks for that trivia, whitcap! I signed up for the emails too. We'll see. Hopefully they will let us know where it will be available!

Stuck on the Border EasyFeeling's Avatar

Default Re: Album Release Date and After Hours Website With Interview and Album Discussion!!

Hi all, long time no see I've just read on facebook about Glenn's new album. And he's coming to NYC on May 9. I will be there the week before and leave on May 8, I can't believe it !!! Would be the first chance for me to see him without the Eagles! OMG, I wanna die

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

EF, welcome back! Surely you could delay your trip back for a couple days? It's a must!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Stuck on the Border EasyFeeling's Avatar

Not possible, going with a friend and flight and hotels are booked. No chance for a delay. Booohooooo, I'm so sad !!

Forgot to say... hi Brooke

EF, I know how you feel! If there is any way at all that you can stay for the concert-go for it!

Austin, I'm glad that you like what you heard & saw on the "After Hours" site & that you are considering buying the CD.

I just listened to the other songs Glenn mentioned in the video. "The Good Life" & "I Wanna Be Around" both are familiar to me with the former being the most recognizable. Both songs have been sung by Frank Sinatra & Tony Bennett. I can't wait to hear Glenn's renditions!

There was just a post made by Glenn's Facebook it was the video from his website.

I'm not too familiar with any of the songs Glenn is covering so most of the songs will be new to me. I recognize a few of the titles but I think Caroline No is the only one I've actually heard and that was only because Timothy recorded it.

Open up your eyes take the devil from your mind

Great news about the CD release date! It'll be fun to hear those old songs.

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

A new album with a release date, solo tour dates announced, and an official Facebook page. If someone had mentioned this a week ago, I'd have thought they were crazy.
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Border Desperado

I've just got this on my FBook!

http://player.vimeo.com/video/38041335

Great!
    Be part of something good,
    Leave something good behind.

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

ACK! OMG! OMG! May 8th everybody! It's happening!

What a cool video and Glenn looks awesome!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten