Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your Favorite and Least Favorite Era for each of the Eagles?

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Quote Originally Posted by Ive always been a dreamer
    Speaking of vidoes, I was also thinking as I was reading this thread about a certain video of Tim's where he was particularly HOT. I think it is Boys Night Out, but now I'm going to have to go back check and get back with you all on this.
    Okay - I finally got a chance to check this out, and the video of Tim's that I think is so hot is 'Was It Just the Moonlight'. If you all haven't seen this one, it is a must.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Wow... I envy all of you with your extensive knowledge of all The Eagles and how they looked during specific eras. I have knowledge like that of The Beatles, but I'll get there for our boys, don't worry...

Nevertheless, with my three months' worth of knowledge, and viewing of Eagles beauty (especially Glenn ), I'll submit my 2 cents worth:

Pretty much my least favourite look for all the boys is when any of them is wearing a moustache or a beard. Sorry, but I just don't care much for moustaches and beards. Glenn looks sexy with stubble (see THIO and "Miami Vice"), but generally, I prefer him clean shaven. Mind you, I don't think I've seen a pic of Bernie without one, but he has such a sweet face, I won't hold that against him. I also prefer shorter hair on a man, but this can pass as Timothy has always worn his hair long (as least as far as I have seen) and it suits him. He has such a gentle face.

Favourite periods:

Bernie: He always appears the same to me, so no preference here. I have no idea what he looks like today!

Randy: Any period when he's not wearing a moustache.

Don Felder: HFO - wow, he looked great.

Joe: HFO - he looks lovely and slender, and I love his outfit.

Timothy: He also always appears the same to me, from what I've seen, so no preference.

Don: HFO!!! I LOVE the hairstyle, and he just looks sexy (oops, I'm giving myself away - I'm developing a little crush on Don! )

Glenn: My, my - where do I start - well, I fell for him watching HFO, so that's definitely a contender. Then there's "The Long Run" era, "No Fun Aloud", "The Allnighter", "Soul Searchin'"... phew! This is tough. He is just ALWAYS hot, sexy and gorgeous . The white suit from "No Fun Aloud" really does it for me, and the toned body from "Livin' Right"... I know some of you don't like Glenn's hair so short from that period, but I think it accentuates his amazing cheekbones and facial structure. Nevertheless, Glenn with longer hair, such as HFO or TLR is a treat. You're right, Soda, he has beautiful hair, and he should flaunt it. Okay, so my favourite? Today I'll give it to the HFO era. Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh... that was tough.

I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down

Here's a fairly recent photo of Bernie looking pretty good - and no facial hair!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Frey
    Don: HFO!!! I LOVE the hairstyle, and he just looks sexy (oops, I'm giving myself away - I'm developing a little crush on Don! )
    Don't feel bad Mrs F. I have the same problem. Actually, I think I'm in love with Don and Glenn both! They are both just too HS&G for words!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Yep - I'm totally hearing you both here. Actually, as many of you already know, for most of the many years that I've been a fan, I was equally smitten with both Don and Glenn. Then, in 2005, Glenn chose me for good. But there is no denying, Don is HS&G.

And OBTW he doesn't sing bad either!

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Quote Originally Posted by Ive always been a dreamer
    But there is no denying, Don is HS&G.

And OBTW he doesn't sing bad either!
    Welcome to my world! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Brooke
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Frey
    Don't feel bad Mrs F. I have the same problem. Actually, I think I'm in love with Don and Glenn both! They are both just too HS&G for words!
    Thanks for the support, Brooke! And you, too, Dreamer!! When Don sings "The Heart Of The Matter" in HFO, he kind of steals my heart - but before long Glenn steals my heart again, and I'm off riding into a Tequila Sunrise with him. Oh, the choices we have to make in life...

Thanks, Soda, for that recent pic of Bernie. Yes, he does look good!

By the way, DF, I saw Don in a video with Patty Smyth over the weekend for the first time, singing "Sometimes Love Just Ain't Enough". I know the song well - I used to hear it a lot when it came out - and I hardly had an idea at the time of Don's existence! It's sad, isn't it?

I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down