Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Don to be honored as MusiCares Person of the Year

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Default Re: Don to be honored as MusiCares Person of the Year

Today marks the 12th anniversary of Don being honored as MusiCares Person of the Year. Last night he and Vince Gill performed at the event honoring this year's honoree - Dolly Parton.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

As Don was honoring Dolly last night at The MusiCares Person of the Year gala, today is Don’s 12th Anniversary of getting the honor. Well deserved.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Oops, Dreamer. We post at the same time.

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Happy 14th Anniversary of Don being honored as MusiCares Person of the Year.

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Well - I'm a bit late here, but happy anniversary to Don on his MusiCares Person of the Year honor.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016