I've been watching The Voice since the first episode. I started out really impressed this season but for some reason that has REALLY dwindled. lol In my honest opinion, they may not be 16 and cutesy, but they have just as much trouble as the AI contestants. Sometimes the pitch problems are so bad (to my ears at least) that I just have to hit mute or change the channel. I do like that they're usually artists that have been trying to make it for quite a while and aren't under 20 and saying "I've been working so hard for this my whole life." LOL I also absolutely love the fact that they have well known artists as coach's and the fact that they bring in artists like Kelly Clarkson, Lionel Richie, and Robin Thicke to help with the mentoring. Obviously Idol does the same thing but I think the Voice coach's offer up better advice usually than the AI judges. Also it seems like a lot of the AI mentors (with the exception of Stevie and Mary J Blige!) go on the show just to promote themselves. I'm sure the Voice mentors do as well, but it seems like they actually enjoyed themselves and offered up decent advice. Adam & Blake are my favorite coach's but I'm a little ticked with Blake after eliminating Jordis this week. lol

In the end, I still highly recommend watching the show...I'm just a little frustrated with this season. lol My favorite part of the show though is the beginning when each coach is picking their artists by not seeing them and turning their chairs around if they like the voice. At this point the only one I REALLY look forward to seeing/hearing every week is Jamar Rogers on CeeLo's team. I do also like Tony Lucca and Jermaine Paul.